As well as being a cultural and culinary hub, Paris is the capital of fashion! Come and explore the fabulous Marais district, one of the city's trendiest areas, and go for a shopping trip at the same time... You will meet some young designers...
As well as being a cultural and culinary hub, Paris is the capital of fashion! Come and explore the fabulous Marais district, one of the city's trendiest areas, and go for a shopping trip at the same time... You will meet some of the district's young designers and discover the tricks of the trade when it comes to being creative. This tour is a perfect blend of culture and fashion!
An action-packed day awaits. You will visit a diverse range of boutiques, some well-known and some only known to a chosen few, which all share a typically Parisian flavour. You will have a chance to admire brands which you can't find anywhere else. Young Parisian designers will welcome you to their boutiques and workshops and show you their creative processes, which frequently draw upon local traditions and skills. And as you shop your guide will share interesting cultural and historical anecdotes about the area.
All in all, this excursion strikes the perfect balance between boutique shopping and culture!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/discover-fashionable-young-designers-in-the-marais-paris-in-french
* Timings: 10:30am & 2pm, except in exceptional circumstances
* Location: 4th arrondissement, central Paris
* Getting there: Metro stop "St Paul" (line 1), bus stop "Place des Vosges" (bus number 29)
* Capacity: 2 - 6 participants
* Children: The tour is only open to children if they supervised by their parents. The tour is free to those under 6, but limited to one child per participant. If the children are older than 6, or if an adult is looking after more than one child, the child will pay the full adult price.
* Animals not permitted
* Further details, in particular concerning the address of the activity, as well as how to get there, will be provided when you make your reservation
* Availability: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, excluding 15/08, 31/12 and in exceptional circumstances
* Languages: French
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
* Walking tour focused on the Marais's young designers
* The services of a guide/interpretor
* Meeting young designers
* Hotel pick up/drop off
* Gratuities (optional)
* All other extras
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.