Set off to discover humpback whales and see them in their natural habitat on a one-day cruise!
SET OFF TO DISCOVER HUMPBACK WHALES AND SEE THEM IN THEIR NATURAL HABITAT!
Leaving from Brisbane by voice, head to Surfers Paradise, where your boat waits for an unforgettable cruise.
Sail to the heart of the Moreton Bay national park and set off to meet the famous humpback whales. Each year, these sea mammals travel 20,000 km to reach the Great Barrier Reef in order to reproduce.
On this excursion, you will learn more about their migratory journey and be impressed by the spectacle offered by the whales propelling themselves out of the water!
Keep your camera close by: if you're lucky you will also have the opportunity to see dolphins, eagles or turtles!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/brisbane/observation-humpback-whale-watching-cruise
Bus transfer from the meeting point in Brisbane to the pier
Humpback whale watching cruise
Any other extras
* Availability: every day from June to October (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure location: Roma Street in Brisbane
* Boarding starts at 10:30am for an 11am departure. Your bus will leave Surfers Paradise for Brisbane at about 3pm
* The cruise may be cancelled depending on the weather. If this happens, an alternative date will be offered or a full refund
* Children under 3 years may not participate on this cruise
Cancellations free of charge until 3 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 3 days prior to the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price. Any reservation made for special dates cannot be canceled, modified or refunded.