**ONLY AVAILABLE FROM JUNE TO AUGUST"
From Arles, discover the lavender fields by minibus in one day! Enjoy the exceptional panoramic views and discover the region's most beautiful villages!
**THIS SERVICE IS ONLY AVAILABLE JUNE TO AUGUST**
**THIS EXCURSION LEAVES FROM ARLES. IF YOU ARE IN AVIGNON, YOU MUST ARRANGE YOUR TRANSPORT FROM AVIGNON TO ARLES **
From Arles, start your minibus tour with a stunning view of the region and its lovely lavender fields in full bloom!
Discover and stroll through traditional open-air markets. You will be amazed at the incredible palette of colours created and the captivating scents of lavender!
Cross through the lavender fields with your driver/guide and reach the typical village of Sault or Roussillon (depending on the bloom of the lavender fields).
Make the most of your free time to discover the traditional shops and unique savoir-faire of the region! You can also choose one of its delicious restaurants for lunch.
Gordes, listed as "France's most beautiful village" will welcome you and offer you breathtaking views of Provence!
Then finish your circuit by visiting the Lavender Museum in Coustellet where you will discover all the production secrets of lavender circuits!
You will make a stop at Sénanque Cistercian Abbey (from 15 June to 15 July) located at the foot of a lavender field! You will marvel at this idyllic view!
At the end of the day, you will return to Avignon accompanied by your driver.
This tour will immerse you in the heart of Provence where you will soak up the flavours and the typical atmosphere of the region!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/avignon/day-discovering-the-lavender-fields-and-gordes-from-arles
The panoramic tour of the lavender fields, Sault, Roussillon, Gordes and Coustellet
A visit to the Coustellet Lavender Museum
Commentaries from the driver/guide
Transport from/to Arles
Any other extras
* Availability: SEASONAL ACTIVITY: from June to August, Every day (unless in exceptional circumstances)
* Departure time: 8:15am
* Duration: Approx. 10 hours 30 mins
* Departs from: Arles centre
* For this service, a minimum of 2 people is required
* Children aged 12 and under are eligible for reduced pricing
* Baby seats and booster seats are provided for free
* This activity is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
* Transport will be by air-conditioned minibus (maximum 8 spaces)
* Your tour will be conducted in English, Spanish and French by your driver
* PLEASE NOTE:
* The visit to Sénanque Abbey will take place from 15 JUNE TO 15 JULY
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.