Stroll through the villages of the Luberon and discover the region’s traditional markets! Enjoy the day discovering the lavender fields!
BEGIN YOUR MINIBUS TOUR WITH THE PICTURESQUE VILLAGES OF BONNIEUX AND LOURMARIN!
Enjoy a unique moment and an exceptional view of the lavender fields!
Start the tour in the minibus, and visit the local markets where visitors can meet local artisans from the region. The market visited will depend on the day.
Next head to Luberon with its charming houses, before heading t the Isle-sur-Sorgue, which is sometimes compared to Venice. Be charmed by the small village surrounded by water, and the traditional shops that can be found there.
Next up: Fontaine-de-Vaucluse. Here, you will visit Gordes, one of the most beautiful villages in all of France. Enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view.
Following Gordes, visit the famous Senanque abbey, and the lavender fields (from June 15 to July 15) before visiting Roussillon. Let yourself be blown away by the fantastic colors of the region and beautiful landscapes!
Finish the visit in Bonnieux and Lourmarin, where visitors can enjoy the beautiful scenery amongst the olive trees.
The driver will then take you back to Marseille.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/marseilles/trip-to-the-luberon-discover-the-markets-and-the-lavender-fields
A commentary from the driver/tour guide.
Minibus transport from/to the centre of Marseilles.
Lunch in Roussillon on Thursday or in Isle sur la Sorgue on Sunday.
* Availability: Tuesaday, Thursday and Friday (all year round), Sunday (from April to October), excluding exceptional dates.
* Departure time: 09:00am
* Duration: 9 hours
* Departure point: the centre of Marseilles.
* This offer requires a minimum of two people.
* There are preferential tariffs available for children under the age of 12.
* Baby seats and booster seats will be provided without cost (on demand)
* This activity is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
* Air-conditioned minibus transport will be provided (maximum capacity 8 people).
* Your tour will include a commentary in English, French and Spanish from your driver.
* The Roussillon market takes place on Thursdays.
* The Isle sur la Sorgue market takes place on Sundays.
* The Museum of Lavender is closed in January.
* The tour only stops at the Abbey of Sénanque between 15th June and 15th July.
Prior to booking, you will be asked to choose the desired language for this activity:
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.