Visit the renowned villages of the Provencal countryside and discover the pituresque charm of Avignon, Châteauneuf du Pape and Baux de Provence!
The first stop of the tour will be Avignon, where you will be able to admire the world famous Pope’s Palace, which is the largest gothic style palace in Europe! You will also be able to see the very famous unfinished Saint Bénezet Bridge, also known as the Bridge of Avignon!
You will then go to Châteauneuf du Pape to see the magnificent vineyards! Here you will be able to taste the region’s great wines which are renowned throughout the world!
Enjoy some free time to have lunch, we suggest that you bring a sandwich or a picnic.
Head towards the impressive Pont du Gard, a Roman aqueduct, which is still in perfect condition and is also listed as an UNESCO world heritage site!
Then you will pass by the Alpilles Mountains to admire the stunning view.
The last stop of the tour will be Baux de Provence, a wonderful village built on a rocky spur!
Stroll through the small streets which are lined with flowers and make the most of an exceptional view of the region!
At the end of the day you will be driven back to Marseilles.
Discover the most beautiful villages of Provence during this tour of the Provencal countryside and taste great French wines!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/marseilles/wine-tasting-and-tour-of-provence-avignon-baux-de-provence-and-chateauneuf-du-pape
Commentary from driver/tour guide.
Minibus transport to and from Marseilles.
Entry tickets to monuments.
* Availability: Tuesday, Friday and Sunday (excluding exceptional cases)
* Departure time: 8:00am
* Duration: 10 hours
* Departure point: centre of Marseilles.
* A minimum of 2 people is required for this activity.
* Preferential tariffs are available for children under the age of 12 years old.
* Baby chairs and booster seats will be available free of charge (on request)
* This activity is not suitable for persons with reduced mobility.
* Transport includes an air-conditioned minibus (maximum capacity 8 people).
* The tour will include a commentary in English, French and Spanish from your driver.
* Please note: we suggest you bring a picnic or a sandwich for lunch.
During your reservation, you will be asked to choose a language for your tour:
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.