Take advantage of this train excursion to get to know County Cork and its hidden treasures (Cork, Cobh, Blarney Castle and Queenstown Port)
Your trip will begin with a train journey to County Cork in the south of Ireland. When you arrive in Cork, you will discover the majestic Blarney Castle, one of Ireland's greatest treasures dating back to the 6th century. You will also experience the magic of the Blarney Stone situated at its summit that is said to endow visitors with the gift of the gab.
After lunch (not included) and shopping in the village of Blarney, you will continue your tour towards Cobh and its historic port. You will discover the Queenstown historical and cultural centre located in a former Victorian station where Irish immigrants boarded in times of crisis or famine, from the days of the Titanic to today.
Your history filled day will end with your return train journey to Dublin.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/dublin/day-trip-to-county-cork-from-dublin
* Availability: Monday - Saturday (excluding exceptional cases)
* Time: 7am
* Duration: Approx. 13 hours
* Tour language: English only
* Departure point: Dublin Heuston railway station
* Please arrive 15 minutes before the beginning of your tour
* Please note that the times may be subject to changes outside of our control
* The meal is not included in the package. You are therefore advised to bring food and drink to be consumed during the tour - some snacks will be available for purchase on the train
* Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
Complete tour in County Cork
Train and bus transport
Commentary from your guide
The meal and snacks on the train and at the tourist sites
All other extras