Make the most of your stay in Dublin and discover the archipelago of Aran on the western coast of Ireland!
Head out of Dublin by train and travel to the fantastic region of Connemara in the west of Ireland.
When you arrive in Galway, you will take a plane from Connemara Airport to fly to the Aran Islands! Enjoy an incredible view of the Irish coast!
Take a break for lunch in the charming village of Kilronan before visiting the ruins of Dún Aengus fort, an archaeological site dating back to the Iron Age. From Dún Aengus fort you will be treated to a panorama of over 120km/74 miles of coast, while listening to your guide's stories of this fortress that was occupied by druids who used it in their Celtic religious ceremonies.
You will then jump back on the plane to Galway where you can enjoy some free time to explore the city at your own pace and to do some shopping.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/dublin/trip-to-galway-and-the-aran-islands-leaving-from-dublin
* Availability: Monday - Saturday (excluding exceptional cases)
* Time: 7.30am
* Departure point: Dublin Heuston railway station
* Duration: Approx. 14 hours
* Tour language: English only
* Important: In the event of bad weather, the transfer to the Aran Islands will be made using a mode of transport other than the plane
* You are advised to bring food and drink to be consumed during the tour - a mini-bar and some snacks will be available for purchase on the train
* Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
* Please arrive 15 minutes before the beginning of your tour
* Please note that the train times may be subject to changes outside of our control
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
Train journey from Dublin to Galway (there and back)
Journey from Galway to the airport
Flight from Galway to the Aran Islands (there and back)
Accompanying expert guide
All other extras