Leave Dublin behind and spend 4 days discovering the Atlantic coast of Ireland! An incredible trip to discover the iconic places and towns on Ireland's western coast!
Spend 4 days on Ireland's Atlantic coast! Leaving from Dublin, you will discover Cork, Killarney, the Ring of Kerry, Galway and even the region of Connemara with this trip!
* DAY 1: DUBLIN – CORK – COBH - KILLARNEY
Your excursion will begin with a train journey to Cork in the south of Ireland. There you will visit Blarney Castle, one of Ireland's greatest treasures dating back to the 6th century. You can go right up to the top of the castle to admire the magic stone that endows people with the gift of the gab. Accompanied by your guide, you will then head to the town of Cobh where you can take a stroll along the port and discover the cultural centre dedicated to the history of Queenstown and the Titanic, located inside a former Victorian station.
After a day full of discovery, you will take the train to Killarney where you will stay in a hotel for two nights.
* DAY 2: KILLARNEY – RING OF KERRY
After leaving your hotel at 10am, you will head out to spend the entire day at the Ring of Kerry, known for its immense lakes and mountains! You will be amazed by Dingle Bay and Carrauntoohil mountain.
After your tour, you will return to your hotel in Killarney.
* DAY 3: LIMERICK – BUNRATTY CASTLE - GALWAY
Accompanied by your guide, you will catch the 7am train to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, a reconstructed 19th century village. Then enjoy a break for lunch at O’Connors Pub in Doolin, a charming coastal town known for its talented locals.
After lunch, your tour will continue to the majestic Cliffs of Moher which are over 8km long and stand over 200m high. Enjoy the panoramic views through the lunar landscape of Burren.
Your next stop is the coastal city of Galway where you will spend the night!
* DAY 4: GALWAY – KYLEMORE – LEENANE – KILLARY
Leave your hotel at 10am and take the road towards the region of Connemara in the west of Ireland. On your last day you will visit the traditional village of Leenane near Killary Harbour on the north coast of Connemara, Kylemore Abbey and Killary Harbour.
You will leave Galway by train and arrive in Dublin at around 9.45pm after an unforgettable 4 day excursion.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/dublin/4-day-excursion-to-the-atlantic-coast-of-ireland
* Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,Saturday (excluding exceptional cases)
* Departure time: 7am
* Duration: 4 days
* Departure point: Near to Dublin Heuston station
* Language: English
* You will stay in B&B hotels in standard rooms
* Breakfast is included for the train journey from Dublin to Cork (Monday-Friday)
* Breakfast is included for the train journey from Killarney to Limerick (Monday-Friday)
* Breakfast is included in the overnight stay at the hotel in Galway
* Benefit from reduced entry into Kylemore Abbey if you would like to visit
* Please note that only one suitcase per person is permitted
* Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
* Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour's departure
* Please note that the train times may be subject to changes outside of our control. Your guide will let you know if this is the case when you arrive.
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
Entry into Bunratty Castle
All travel (train, bus)
Overnight stays in hotels
Breakfast on the train between Dublin and Cork (Monday - Friday)
Breakfast on the train between Killarney and Limerick (Monday - Friday)
Breakfast at the hotel in Killarney
All other extras
Breakfast on the train between Dublin and Cork (Saturday)
Breakfast on the train between Killarney and Limerick (Saturday)