Drive a real off-road amphibious vehicle on land and in the water and discover the wild landscape in central Florida!
Discover central Florida's countryside made up of marshes and orange plantations. On board an off-road amphibious vehicle you will cruise on land and through the water!
On board your own vessel, a guide will show you the best routes to take and you will learn how to drive the enormous vehicle. You can get behind the wheel for 1 hour and 15 minutes or you can simply be a passenger on this fun and original tour! Be prepared to get covered in mud as you drive through over 90 hectares of rugged terrain!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/orlando/drive-the-mucky-duck-an-off-road-amphibious-vehicle
* Availability : Every day (excluding exceptional cases)
* To participate in this activity you need to present your voucher to the service provider on the day
* Duration : around 1 hour 15 minutes
* Tour times : 8.30am, 10.30am or 12.30pm
* FOR THOSE WHO ARE DRIVING, PLEASE BRING YOUR VALID DRIVING LICENCE
* We remind you that the driving can be shared between the "official" driver and the passengers, if they are over 18 and have a driving licence
* Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your tour
* Every participant must partake in a training and security session before entering the vehicle
* A helmet and gloves will be supplied
* Please wear closed shoes and clothes that you don't mind getting dirty
* You can also receive transport between Orlando's theme parks and the activity ($80 for 4 people to be paid on the day). If you would like to book this service, please contact the service provider on the telephone number indicated on your voucher
* ONE driver = ONE vehicle. You can add up to 3 passengers who will accompany the driver in the vehicle. Driving can be shared between the driver and passengers
* Every driver must be 18 or older and have a valid driving licence (one driver per vehicle - driving can be shared with passengers)
* Every passenger must be over 4 years old and be able to sit on the bench without help (up to three passengers per vehicle)
* If you want to do this tour only as a passenger, a guide will drive the vehicle for you
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
Tour in an off-road amphibious vehicle (driver or passenger)
Accompanying professional guide
Hire of safety equipment
Hotel pick-up / drop-off
All other extras