Take advantage of this city tour of Frankfurt by bus and a trip to the Rhine Valley to discover the best sites in the city and its surroundings!
DISCOVER FRANKFURT AND THE SURROUNDING REGION IN JUST A DAY!
Start the day with an hour-long bus tour of the best sites in the city.
From the comfort of a double-decker bus, you’ll be able to look out over the sites of symbolic importance to the country, from the historic spot where the Prussian emperors were crowned to the modern headquarters of the European Central Bank.
After your city tour, you’ll change bus and leave Frankfurt for the Rhine Valley. Follow the Rhine to reach the Niederwald landscape park and its impressive monument. The Niederwalddenkmal monument commemorates the unification of Germany and stands dominating the Rhine Valley, which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In the summer, you can take a ride in the cable car for some great views across the Rhine Valley.
After stopping for lunch in a traditional waterside restaurant, you’ll board a boat for an 80-minute cruise on the Rhine, giving you the chance to admire the picturesque villages and castles that line the river.
Before you head back to Frankfurt, you’ll stop off in a small tavern to taste some local wine.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Please drink responsibly
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/frankfurt/frankfurt-bus-tour-and-rhine-valley-trip
The bus tour of central Frankfurt
The bus excursion
The services of a bilingual guide
Use of an audio guide
The steamboat cruise
The wine tasting
Any orders not specified on the set menu
The cable car ride from the Niederwalddenkmal monument
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure time: 10am
* Duration: 9 hours approx.
* Departure point:Frankfurt Main Station
* Languages: English, German
* Audio-guide languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Chinese (Mandarin), Arab
* The tour is led by a guide who speaks English and German
* During the bus tour, audio guides are available upon request in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Hindi, Arab, Japanese, Korean
* During the excursion in the Rhine Valley, the guide will conduct the tour in English and German If you do not speak English or German, you can ask for an audio guide. In large buses, recorded commentary is available in Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Russian upon request
* The cable car ride is available in summer only for an additional fee (supplement approx. €5 payable on the day) If you do not wish to travel back by the cable car, the bus will take you directly to the restaurant
* In winter, when boats are unable to navigate the Rhine, the cruise will be replaced by a visit to a castle
* The recorded commentary for the cruise is available in German, English, French, Spanish and Japanese
* The wine tasting can take place before or after the cruise. In the rare case that the cellar is closed, you will be given some free time to explore
* The lunch menu is not available in advance and will be communicated to you on the day. A vegetarian option will be proposed
* Please arrive 15 minutes early
* The bus returns to central Frankfurt for around 7pm
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.