Set off from Frankfurt to spend a day discovering the Rhine Valley. Admire the must-see monuments in the Frankfurt region by bus and boat!
LEAVE FRANKFURT TO SPEND A DAY DISCOVERING THE RHINE VALLEY!
Aboard a bus, you’ll travel along the river to admire the valley region, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Take advantage of panoramic views across the valley from Niederwalddenkmal, a monument erected at the end of the 19th century to celebrate the unification of the Prussian Empire. In the summer, you can take the cable car over the hills to reach the monument and take in spectacular views from the sky.
Stop for lunch in a riverside restaurant before boarding a boat to cruise down the river and through the heart of the valley. During the boat trip, which lasts around 1 hour 20 minutes, you’ll be able to see the Lorelei rock, Katz Castle and the village of Sankt Goarshausen while listening to the recorded commentary.
After the cruise, you’ll head to a small tavern to taste some local wine. At the end of the tasting you’ll get back on the bus and head back to Frankfurt, stopping for a break in the picturesque village of Rüdesheim.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Please drink responsibly
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/frankfurt/day-trip-rhine-valley-by-bus-and-boat
The bus excursion
The services of an English-speaking guide
A cruise on the Rhine (or a castle visit)
The wine tasting
Any orders not specified on the set menu
The cable car ride from the Niederwalddenkmal monument
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Time: 11:15am
* Duration: 8 hours approx.
* Departure point: Frankfurt Main Station
* Languages: English, German
* The tour is led by a guide who speaks English and German
* If you do not speak English or German, you can ask for an audio guide. In large buses, recorded commentary is available in Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Russian upon request
* The cable car ride is available in summer only for an additional fee (supplement approx. €5 payable on the day) If you do not wish to travel back by the cable car, the bus will take you directly to the restaurant
* In winter, when boats are unable to navigate the Rhine, the cruise will be replaced by a visit to a castle
* The recorded commentary for the cruise is available in German, English, French, Spanish and Japanese
* The lunch menu is not available in advance and will be communicated to you on the day. A vegetarian option will be proposed
* The wine tasting can take place before or after the cruise. In the rare case that the cellar is closed, you will be given some free time to explore
* Please arrive 15 minutes early
* The bus returns to central Frankfurt for around 7pm
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.