Set off to discover the Tuscan capital and its unmissable monuments with this guided bike tour of Florence!
PEDAL YOUR WAY THROUGH THE HEART OF FLORENCE TO ADMIRE THE HISTORICAL CENTRE AND THE FAMOUS SIGHTS DURING THIS BIKE TOUR.
Discover the best of Florence, whilst benefitting from the commentary of a guide who will accompany you and share their knowledge of the city's history.
Whether in a group of friends of family, this tour is a perfect way to see the best of Florence, including:
* Piazza Santissima Annunziata
* The Duomo
* Palazzo Strossi
* Santa Croce
* Piazza Santa Maria Novella
* Piazza della Signoria
* Piazza della Repubblica
Your tour will lead you along the Arno, from where you can admire the different bridges which span the river and give the area its unique charm.
You will also be able to enjoy a traditional Italian ice-cream during a break in the tour.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/florence/guided-tour-of-florence-by-bike
The services of a tour guide
Use of an audio guide
A traditional Italian ice cream (during a break)
Entry to monuments
Any other extras
* Availability (excluding exceptional dates)
Summer: every day
Winter: Monday, Thursday and Saturday * Departure time: 10:00am
* Duration: 3 hrs approx.
* Departure point: near the Piazza della Signoria
* Language: English
* Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time of the tour
* You may be asked to present proof of identity
* Safety helmets available on request
* Comfortable footwear recommended (avoid high-heeled shoes)
* Cyclists must be in good physical condition
* The consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden on this bike tour. Any customer suspected of having consumed alcohol either before or during the tour, will be prevented from taking part, and no refund will be offered
* In the event of bad weather conditions (rain, snow etc.) the tour will not be cancelled. However, for safety reasons the guide may decide to continue the tour on foot. In this case, several options will be offered:
* Continue the tour and do not receive a refund
* Receive a refund of 50% of the price of the activity
* Receive a voucher to take part in the tour on another day. The voucher you will be given is valid for you or another person for up to 1 year after the date of the cancelled tour
* The tour starts promptly at the indicated departure time and will not wait for late arrivals. Please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure there is enough time to collect your Segway and helmet
* Comfortable, practical clothing which is suitable for cycling is recommended
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.