Discover Washington DC by Segway: a modern, comfortable and fun way to get around! This very popular tour in a small group can be enjoyed either by day or by night.
SEE WASHINGTON DC WITH THIS TOUR WHICH IS BOTH UNUSUAL AND EDUCATIONAL!
After a 30-minute introduction, you will have mastered the use of your Segway and will be ready to set off on a tour of the American capital. As part of a small group (approx. 8 participants), follow your guide to discover the city in a relaxed and friendly way.
Washington is so well suited to this mode of transport that two different routes are possible.
THE EXPRESS TOUR
* The White House
* Lincoln Memorial
* Washington Monument
* World War II Memorial
THE FULL TOUR
All of the sites covered on the Express Tour, plus the following:
* US Capitol Building
* Smithsonian Castle
* National Gallery of Art
* Vietnam Memorial
* Korean Memorial
* Pennsylvania Avenue (home to buildings such as the FBI headquarters and the National Archives)
As you go, your guide will tell you all kinds of interesting stories about the city and its monuments. This promises to be a memorable day, jampacked with all of Washington's landmark sites!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/washington-dc/washington-segway-tour-the-main-sights-and-attractions
Segway tour of Washington DC
Presence of an experienced guide
Any added extras
* Availability: every day (except January 1, July 4, Thanksgiving, December 24 and 25, and exceptional cases)
* Duration: 3 hours for the FULL TOUR; 2 hours for the EXPRESS TOUR
* Departure times: FULL TOUR at 10am, 11am, 2pm, 3pm, 6pm or 7pm. EXPRESS TOUR at 10:30am, 11am , 7pm or 2:30pm (depending on the season)
* To take part in this activity, simply present your voucher to the service provider on the day
* You are asked to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time of your tour. The exact address will be detailed on your voucher
* Your guide has a wealth of knowledge about the city and its monuments, so please do not hesitate to ask questions
* The tour will go ahead in the event of rain (you will have the opportunity to buy a poncho for $1, which will be reimbursed if not used)
* Anyone suspected of having consumed alcohol will not be permitted to take part in the tour
* Each participant must complete a disclaimer and leave a deposit of $500. Prior-authorization for the debiting of this sum must be given, but no charge will be made if the equipment is returned in good condition
* You must be at least 16 years of age to be able to participate in this activity
* Participants aged 16 to 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
* This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
* The use of a Segway is reserved to people weighing between 45kg (100lbs) and 118kg (260lbs)
When you book, you will be asked to choose one of the following options:
* EXPRESS TOUR:
Lasting 2 hours, this tour will lead you along part of the National Mall, from the Washington Monument to the Lincoln Memoria. You will also pass sights such as the White House and the Second World War Memorial.
* FULL TOUR
Lasting 3 hours, this option offers a comprehensive tour of Washington DC. As well as the sites covered by the Express Tour, you will have the opportunity to thoroughly explore the National Mall, a park running from the Lincoln Memorial to the Capitol
To see the exact price of each option, please select a date, a number of participants, and one of the options on offer
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.