Take a bike tour in a small group to discover the most beautiful of Washington DC's monuments lit up at night.
*SEASONAL ACTIVITY: OFFER AVAILABLE MARCH TO OCTOBER ONLY
Enjoy this bike tour in a small group and discover Washington DC by night. As your guide recounts the history of the American capital, you will have the opportunity to watch the sun set over the city and its famous monuments.
The route takes in the the following sites:
* The White House
* The Lincoln Memorial
* The World War II Memorial
* The Vietnam Memorial
* The Korean Memorial
* National Mall (the park at the heart of Washington)
* And much more!
Have a good time with friends or family while discovering Washington in a healthy and entertaning way!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/washington-dc/evening-bike-tour-of-washington
Evening bike tour of Washington, DC
The services of an experienced guide
Any added extras
* Availability: every day from March 1 to October 31 only (excluding exceptional dates)
* Language: English
* Duration: 3 hrs 30 mins approx.
* Departure times:
* March 1 to April 31 – 5:30pm
* May 1 to September 5 – 6:30pm
* September 6 to October 31 – 5:30pm
* To participate in this activity simply present your voucher to the service provider on the day
* Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time (exact address indicated on your voucher)
* You are advised to eat a light meal before taking part in this tour
* The majority of the tour will take place on pedestrian and cycle paths
* Your guide possesses a wealth of knowledge about the city and its monuments, so please do not hesitate to ask any questions
* In the event of rain, the tour will go ahead as planned (you will have the chance to purchase a poncho on site for $1; this will be reimbursed if it is not used)
* This activity is not suitable for pregnant women
* Special equipment is available in order to enable children to take part in this family-friendly activity. A reduced tariff is also available for children aged under 12 years, and children under 4 years go free
* Every participant under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.