Learn professional photography techniques during your visit and capture the most beautiful scenery that Venice has to offer for a special souvenir of your trip.
LEARN PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY TECHNIQUES DURING YOUR VISIT AND CAPTURE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SCENERY THAT VENICE HAS TO OFFER FOR A SPECIAL SOUVENIR OF YOUR TRIP.
On this interactive tour, your guide and professional photographer will introduce you to Venice’s landmark monuments as well as some lesser-known areas of the city, all while teaching you his photographic techniques. Stroll through the streets of Venice and discover the different faces of the city through your camera lens.
Experiment with the techniques learned from your guide and take your own pictures according to what interests you or what catches your eye. Each tour is tailored to suit the weather and light on the day, giving you the best chance to come away with some impressive images of your trip.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/venice/photography-tour-venice
A photography lesson led by a professional photographer
Use/rental of a camera or any other equipment
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Time: 8:30am
* Departure point: St. Mark’s Square
* Duration: 2 hours approx.
* Languages: English, French, Italian, German
* The tour may be conducted in more than one language, according to the composition of the group
* Each participant will need to bring their own digital camera for the photography tour
* A minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 10 participants can take part in the tour
* The activity is subject to cancellation in the event of bad weather conditions
* Comfortable footwear recommended
* The activity is not suitable for people with reduced mobility as certain parts of the itinerary are not yet fully adapted
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.