DEPARTING FROM GENEVA, SET OFF ON A HISTORIC STEAMBOAT TO ADMIRE LAKE GENEVA AND HEAD TO THE MEDIEVAL VILLAGE OF YVOIRE!
Departing from Geneva, set off on a historic steamboat to admire Lake Geneva and head to the medieval village of Yvoire!
For 3 hours 30 minutes, sail along the edge of the Lake and pass by Versoix, Coppet and Nyon, before crossing the lake to reach Yvoire, in France. From the boat, gaze upon the medieval town and its 12th century monuments, before returning to Geneva.
THIS ACTIVITY IS AVAILABLE FROM APRIL TO OCTOBER ONLY
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/geneve/return-cruise-between-geneva-and-yvoire
Return Cruise from Geneva to Yvoire
Seating in 1st or 2nd class depending on the option you choose
Food and drink consumed on board
All other extras
* Availability: every day from April to October (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: 8 hrs. 30 mins approx.
* Times: 10:15am or 2:40pm
* Departure point: Jardin-Anglais Pier Geneva or Mont-Blanc Pier Geneva
* The 10:15 cruise will arrive at 11:55am. You will depart from Yvoire at 4:50pm for a 6:35pm return to Geneva
* The 2:40pm cruise will arrive at 4:40pm. You will depart from Yvoire at 8:34pm for a 10:10pm return to Geneva
* Please arrive 15 minutes early
* The 8:34pm departure from Yvoire to Geneva is only available until September 4
* PLEASE NOTE, YVOIRE IS IN FRANCE THEREFORE PASSPORT AND CUSTOMS CONTROL WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE FRENCH BORDER
When you book, you will be asked to choose your seat in 1st or 2nd class.
1st class is more comfortable, has more space and allows you access to all parts of the boat including the upper decks.
No cancellations, no refunds
This activity cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.