Discover some of the masterpieces of 19th-century Spanish art at the Carmen Thyssen Museum!
DISCOVER THE PAINTINGS OF SOME OF THE MOST RENOWNED SPANISH ARTISTS OF THE 19TH CENTURY IN THE CARMEN THYSSEN MUSEUM'S PERMANENT EXHIBIT!
Take a stroll around the Carmen Thyssen Museum and admire masterpieces of Spanish 19th-century art. You will discover paintings from artists such as: Francisco Iturrino, Ignacio Zuloaga or even Joaquín Sorolla...
You will also be able to admire a series of works painted by local Andalusian artists.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/malaga/ticket-for-the-carmen-thyssen-museum-in-malaga
Entry to the Carmen Thyssen Museum's permanent exhibit
Entry to the museum's temporary exhibits
A guided tour or audio tour
Any other extras
* Availability: Tuesday to Sunday (except in exceptional circumstances)
* Time: 10:00am to 8:00pm (the ticket office closes an hour before the museum closes)
* Departure location: Carmen Thyssen Museum
* In order to take part in this activity, simply present your voucher at the museum's ticket office
* The ticket gives you access to the museum's permanent exhibit
* Make sure to arrive at least an hour before the museum closes
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.