Enjoy a 2 and a half hour night tour in Milan and see the city in a different way by Segway. Observe the lights from the city's new skyscrapers!
Visit Milan in an original way on your Segway while taking in the city's lights.
At the start of your tour, your guide will teach you how to ride your Segway so you can make the most of the experience.
You will then head to the business district and admire all the new buildings and skyscrapers there.
You will also see:
* The Unicredit Tower
* The Bosco Verticale
* The Porta Nuova Gardens
* Milano Centrale train station
* The Diamond Tower
Your guide will teach you more about Milan, such as the different urban projects underway and how the city has evolved over time, as well as stories about the daily lives of its inhabitants.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/milan/milan-segway-tour-at-night
Segway training session
Poncho rental in case it rains
Commentary by a specialized guide
Entry to Milan's museums and monuments
Any other extras
* Availability: Sunday to Thursday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Times: 7:30pm in summer and 4:30pm in winter
* Duration: approx. 2 hrs 30 mins
* Departure pont: close to the Basilica of San Simpliciano
* Language: English,
* A minimum of 2 participants are required in order to book this activity
* Children under 16 may not participate in this tour
* Max. group size: 8 people
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.