Be your own pilot and travel across San Diego bay at the wheel of a speedboat! Navigate the waters at top speed and observe the coasts, the war shops and even wild seals!
ENJOY A UNIQUE ADVENTURE ON SAN DIEGO BAY AT THE WHEEL OF YOUR VERY OWN SPEEDBOAT!
Departing from San Diego port you will climb aboard a speedboat and become your own pilot! Take to the wheel of an easy to use, comfortable yet ultra-fast speedboat. The guide will present you with an induction before you set off to the most beautiful sites in the bay.
Alone or with another passenger, you will be able to travel for 20km. You will observe numerous sites and monuments such as the USS Midway aircraft carrier, Coronado Bridge, the famous Star of India ship and even the platform hosting numerous wild seals! You will follow your guide and enjoy commentary with a communication device installed on each boat (in English).
If you wish, you can swap places so that each passenger can make the most of this beautiful adventure!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/san-diego/speed-boat-drive-on-san-diego-bay
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional circumstances)
* Times: 9am, 11am, 1pm or 3pm (+5pm from June to September). Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of your tour
* Duration: 2 hours approximately
* Departure point: San Diego port (the exact address will be indicated on your ticket voucher)
* Language: English
* MINIMUM OF 2 PARTICIPANTS NEEDED TO BOOK
* To participate in this activity you will need to present your ticket voucher to the service provider on site
* Only persons over the age of 18 or over will be able to drive the speed boat
* The maximum limit for the speedboat is 225kg approximately
* It is possible to change the driver if you are sharing the boat with several others. Several stops will included during the tour
* The boats are equipped with compartments. You will be able to leave your bags there but at the risk of getting them wet
* You are required to provide a form of ID to participate in this tour
* During winter we recommend that you wear a jacket
* During the summer we recommend that you wear a swimsuit, open shoes and bring a beach towel and sunglasses
* In any season we recommend that you use sun cream
* By reserving this tour for one person, you will share this boat with another person if the other person reserves this activity at the same time as you
* This tour may be cancelled due to unsuitable weather conditions (exceptional circumstance). In such cases an alternative date or a reimbursement will be offered
* You will be able to park at Cabrillo Isle Marina located in front of "Speed Boat Adventure"
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
* Speedboat drive on San Diego bay (2 hours approximately)
* Speedboat driving induction and lifejackets hire
* Accompaniment of an experienced guide (commentary in English)
* Bottle of water
* Fuel tax ($10 by boat)
* Port tax
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
* Return journey from your hotel
* Tips (optional)
* Any other extras
All information indicated here, particularly concerning the exact address of the departure point will be communicated to you at the moment of your booking.
With this activity, you will be reserving a speedboat. You are required to indicate the number of passengers in each boat.
UP TO 3 PEOPLE CAN GO ON THE BOAT, PROVIDED THAT THE TOTAL WEIGHT FOR THE 3 PASSENGERS IS LESS THAN 225 KG AND THAT THERE IS AT LEAST 1 CHILD IN THE GROUP.
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.