SEASONAL ACTIVITY - Enjoy the fresh Scottish air and discover Portobello by your bike with this guided tour!
Discover Portobello on this bike ride departing from Edinburgh.
Portobello was once considered one of the largest seaside resorts in Scotland. Situated on the coast of the Firth of Forth, 5 km from Edinburgh, Portobello holds many secrets!
Accompanied by your expert guide, you will leave Edinburgh city centre and make your way to Portobello, passing Calton Hill, Holyrood Park and the Old Town along the way. As you travel the 12 km, your guide will tell you all about Edinburgh and its iconic monuments.
Use your break at Portobello to relax and photograph the scenery before heading back to Edinburgh on your bike!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/edinburgh/private-bike-trip-to-portobello-leaving-from-edinburgh-in-english
* Availability: Saturdays from April to October (except in exceptional circumstances)
* Departure point: near Leith Walk
* Time: 09:30
* Duration: approximately 4 hours
* Distance: approximately 19 km (with ascents and descents)
* Language: English
* Commentary will be in English
* Please wear comfortable clothing that is suitable for cycling (avoid high-heeled shoes)
* Remember to bring something to drink during your tour
* Young children may participate in this activity. A child's bike can be connected to your bike on site (similar to a tandem bike). This is available for children under the age of 6. Children over this age may participate in the activity on their own bike.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
* The guided bike tour
* Bike rental
* Helmet rental
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
* Food and water
* Tips (optional)
* Any other extras
Detailed information including the exact address of the tour departure point will be provided when booking
When booking, you will be asked to choose the number of participants for this tour, FROM 1 TO 8 PEOPLE.
No cancellations, no refunds
This activity cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.