Discover the best of Tokyo by bus and admire the amazing monuments of the capital of the Land of the Rising Sun!
In half a day, explore Japan's capital during a bus tour.
Listen to the commentary of your English-speaking guide, or use your audio guide to learn more about the city's monuments!
We will stop in the bustling Shibuya district to visit the Meiji Shrine. This Shinto shrine was entirely rebuilt after its destruction during the Second World War. In the middle of a large Japanese garden, which stretches over more than 700,000 m2, you will see the altar in memory of Emperor Meiji.
We will rejoin the bus continue our discovery of the city's monuments such as The Diet Building, the Japanese Parliament. We will stop in front of the Imperial Palace to visit the gardens and take a break at the Sensoji temple before ending the tour in the upmarket Ginza district.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/tokyo/the-best-of-tokyo-by-bus-in-a-morning
* Availability: every day (except in exceptional circumstances)
* Time: 9:00am
* Departure: Hamamatsucho or your hotel from the list
* Duration: Approx. 4 hours
* Languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Spanish
* A shuttle will come and collect you at the tour departure point at the time shown on your booking voucher.
* If you are meeting the tour from the main departure point, please arrive 20 minutes before the start of the activity.
* If you have chosen to be collected from your hotel for the tour, please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the activity.
* It is not possible to enter the Imperial Palace
* Your guide will speak only English, commentary in Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Spanish is provided via the audio guide.
* On Mondays, Fridays and some special days, the East gardens of the palace are not open to the public. In this event, the tour will be substituted by a tour of the Imperial Palace Square.
The price includes:
* Pick up from your hotel
* Bus tour of Tokyo
* Commentary by an English speaking guide
* Audio guide commentary available in 4 languages
* Entry to Meiji Jingu
* Entry to the Imperial Palace gardens.
The price does not include:
* Return transport to your hotel from Ginza
* Any purchases during stops
* Tips (optional)
* Any other extras
Other details, including information about the exact departure location, will be provided at the time of booking.
When booking, you will be asked to choose the language for your tour:
* English (English speaking guide)
* Japanese (audio guide)
* Korean (audio guide)
* Chinese (audio guide)
* Spanish (audio guide)
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.