Enjoy a tour of Tokyo on land and on water with a tour that combines walking, bus and boat. Admire the Japanese capital from the top of the World Trade Center!
Discover Tokyo by bus, on foot and on the water with a tour the Japanese capital in an afternoon.
A shuttle will pick you up at your hotel to take you to Hamamtsucho. From here, your guide will take you on foot to the Tokyo business district. We will enter the World Trade Center and go up to the 40th floor where we will enjoy panoramic 360° views of the Japanese capital from Seaside Top. In fine weather you can even see Mt. Fuji!
We will then take a bus to discover the various districts of Tokyo. From the upmarket Ginza district to electronic district of Akihabara, passing through the old town of Asakusa, you will learn all about the city that combines tradition and modernity.
We will stop in Asakusa to see the Sensoji temple of the Buddhist deity Kannon, we will then take a walk in the local traditional streets.
At Azumabashi bridge we join the Sumida for a 40 minute cruise around Tokyo Bay, towards the Hinode Pier.
Your bus will be waiting at the pier to take you to Tokyo station, where the tour ends.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/tokyo/tokyo-citytour-by-bus-world-trade-center-tour-and-cruise-on-the-sumida-river
* Availability : every day (except in exceptional circumstances).
* Time: 1:40pm
* Duration: Approx. 4 hours
* Language: English
* Departure: Hamamatsucho or your hotel
* A shuttle will come and collect you straight from your hotel at the time shown on your booking voucher
* If you are meeting the tour from the main departure point, please arrive 20 minutes before the start of the activity.
* If you have chosen to be collected from your hotel for the tour, please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the activity.
* The tour ends at the Tokyo station (Shinkansen station)
* During the cherry blossom season (end of March to mid April), the cruise on the Sumida will be substituted by a visit to the Sumida Park.
* In the event of bad weather, the cruise on the Sumida may be cancelled and replaced with a different visit. In this event, your guide will inform of the change of plan on the day of your activity.
* The order monuments and places are visited may change according to the day.
The price includes:
* Pick up from your hotel
* Guided tour of Tokyo by bus
* Entry to the Seaside Top observation deck
* Commentary by an English speaking tour guide
* Cruise on the Sumida
The price does not include:
* Return transport to your hotel from Tokyo station
* Tour of the Imperial Palace
* Tour of the Sensoji Temple
* Any purchases during stops
* Tips (optional)
* Any other extras
Other details, including information about the exact departure location, will be provided at the time of booking.
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.