Discover the highlights of Tokyo in a day Admiore the city's monuments, go to the top of the Tokyo Tower, take part in a traditional tea ceremony and float down the Sumida river!
Spend a day discovering the Japanese capital. Your guide will take you by bus, on foot and on the water, to see the landmarks of Tokyo.
The day will start with a visit to the Tokyo Tower, an icon of the city. We will climb to the top of this 333 metre high tower.
We will then take part in a tea ceremony in the Happoen gardens. The tea ceremony is a Japanese institution. This solemn ceremony, with its very specific rules, is a unique time of sharing, and is very symbolic of Japanese tradition.
Following this traditional experience you will enjoy lunch in a traditional restaurant, and taste yakiniku: a Japanese bbq.
After the meal, we will take the bus to the Imperial Palace, where we will stop for a self-guided visit.
We then take a boat for a cruise on the Sumida river to explore the Japanese capital by water between the Hinode Pier and Azumabashi Bridge.
On landing, your guide will take you on foot around the traditional district of Asakusa, you can explore the Buddhist Sensoji temple and the Nakamise shopping street on your own.
Take the bus for the last stage of the day's trip, and visit the upmarket Ginza district, before arriving at Tokyo station.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/tokyo/tokyo-in-a-day-citytour-by-bus-tokyo-tower-visit-traditional-lunch-tea-ceremony-and-cruise
* Availability : every day (except in exceptional circumstances).
* Time: 9:00am
* Duration: Approx. 8 hours
* Language: English
* Departure: Hamamatsucho or your hotel from the lis
* A shuttle will come and collect you at the tour departure point at the time shown on your booking voucher.
* If you are meeting the tour from the main departure point, please arrive 20 minutes before the start of the activity.
* If you have chosen to be collected from your hotel for the tour, please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the activity.
* It is not possible to enter the Imperial Palace
* The tour ends at the Tokyo station (Shinkansen station)
* Tour of the Tokyo Tower is approximately 40 minutes.
* The bus will stop for 15 minutes in front of the Imperial Palace
* The bus will stop for 40 minutes at the Sensoji Temple
* A vegetarian menu is available for lunch
* During the cherry blossom season (end of March to mid April), the cruise on the Sumida will be substituted by a visit to the Sumida Park.
* In the event of bad weather, the cruise on the Sumida may be cancelled and replaced with a different visit. In this event, your guide will inform of the change of plan on the day of your activity.
The price includes:
* Pick up from your hotel
* Bus tour of Tokyo
* Entry to Tokyo Tower
* Tour of the Tokyo Tower
* Cruise on the Sumida
* Tea ceremony experience
* Commentary by your expert English-speaking guide
The price does not include:
* Return transport to your hotel from Tokyo station
* Guided tour of the Imperial Palace
* The guided tour of Asakusa
* All purchases made during stops
* Tips (optional)
* Any other extras
Other details, including information about the exact departure location, will be provided at the time of booking.
When you book you will be asked to choose your menu:
* Traditional Yakiniku menu
* Vegetarian menu
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.