Explore the Tsukiji fish market: the world's largest fish market, and learn to make sushi under the guidance of a Japanese chef!
DISCOVER THE TSUKIJI FISH MARKET, AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE JAPAN'S BEST-KNOWN SPECIALITY: SUSHI.
Departing from your hotel, a shuttle bus will pick you up and take you to Hammatsucho where you will meet your guide and take public transport to Tsukiji.
Visit the largest fish market in the world accompanied by your guide, then head to a chef's kitchen close to the market.
Here, the chef will teach you how to make the national speciality of Japan: sushi! Prepare your own sushi and taste the result for yourself!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/tokyo/tsukiji-fish-market-tour-and-sushi-making-workshop
Transport to Tsukiji
Guided tour of Tsukiji
Transport to the cookery workshop
Sushi making class
Visit to the Tsukiji tuna auction
Return to the departure point after the sushi tasting
Any other extras
* Availability: Monday, Thursday and Friday all year, + Tuesday between March and April (excluding exceptional dates)
* Time: 9:00am
* Duration: 4 hours approx.
* Language: English
* Departure: Hamamatsucho or your hotel (see list)
* A shuttle will collect you at the tour departure point at the time shown on your booking voucher
* If you are meeting the tour from the main departure point, please arrive 20 minutes before the departure time
* If you have chosen to be collected from your hotel for the tour, please be ready to leave 10 minutes before the departure time
* The Tsukiji tour lasts approximately 45 minutes.
* The cookery workshop lasts 2 hrs–2 hrs 30 mins
* The Tsukiji tour does not include the tuna auction
* Depending on group size, the sushi workshop may take place in Ginza. In this event, after the visit to Tsukiji on foot, your guide will accompany you by train to Ginza
* The return journey after the sushi tasting is not included
* Depending on the size of the group other people may join the sushi workshop
* There is no vegetarian option
* This tour cannot be booked more than three months in advance
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.