See the Shinjuku illuminations, the most lively area of Tokyo! Take a night time stroll at the heart of Shinjuku and Kabukicho to experience Tokyo night life!
Plunge in the heart of Tokyo night life!
Accompanied by your guide, discover the district of Shinjuku at night. Admire the shopping streets of this vibrant city, and the illuminated buildings of Shinjuku.
You will cross the commercial artery of eastern exit of Shinjuku Station where you can see the Isetan and Shinjuku Marui One stores, before arriving at the Shinjuku Suehirotei Theatre. Your guide will then take you to the Hanazono shrine.
Lastly, you will discover Kabukicho, the largest night life and entertainment district in Asia. At the heart of Kabukicho you will see arcade rooms, karaoke, night clubs and manga cafés that never close. These places make Tokyo at night a show not to be missed.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/tokyo/walking-tour-of-shinjuku-at-night
* Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (except in exceptional circumstances)
* Time: 5:30pm
* Duration: Approx. 2 hours
* Language: English
* Departure: Shinjuku
* Please arrive 15 minutes before the start
* Please wear comfortable shoes
* The tour will involve a walk of 22.5km
* The Shinjuku area is very busy, pay good attention to your guide and make sure that your don't lose your guide in the crowd!
* During the summer we recommend that you wear a hat or visor as sun protection, and remember to drink plenty of liquid.
* This tour will operate even if it is raining.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ACTIVITY:
* THIS ACTIVITY IS NOT OPEN TO MINORS (UNDER 20S IN JAPAN)
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
* Guided tour of Shinjuku and Kabukicho
* Visit to Hanazono shrine
* Services of an English speaking tour guide
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
* Hotel pick-up and drop-off
* Purchases made during your visit
* Tips (optional)
* Any other extras
All of the details, particularly those relating to the exact departure point, will be sent to you at the time of booking.
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.