Departing from Tokyo, spend a day at the Nikko shrine, a shrine famous for its beauty and importance in the Shinto religion.
DEPARTING FROM TOKYO, TRAVEL TO ONE OF THE MAJOR JAPANESE SHRINES: THE NIKKO SHRINE!
Leaving from your hotel, travel to the Nikko shrine by bus.
Your English-speaking guide will show you around the various shrines that comprise the Nikko shrine, and will take you to the heart of the sacred forest where you can admire the waterfalls.
You will then enjoy a traditional Japanese lunch (optional), before leaving for the Tamozawa Imperial Villa. You will also see the Kirifuri Falls before returning to Tokyo in the early evening.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/tokyo/day-excursion-to-the-nikko-shrine-departing-from-tokyo
Pick up from your hotel
Return transport between Tokyo and Nikko
Entry to Nikko shrine
Guided tour of Nikko
The services of an English speaking tour guide
Lunch (if you have chosen this option)
Return transport to your hotel from Ginza or Shinjuku
Drinks during lunch
All food and drink not included in your package
Any other extras
* Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
* During the spring the excursion is available every day
* Time: 9:00am
* Duration: 11 hours approx.
* Language: English
* Departure: Hamamatsucho or your hotel from the list [http://medias1.ceetiz.fr/uploads/prestations/2372/files/liste-hotels-sunrise-matinee-tokyo.pdf]
* A shuttle will collect you from the departure point at the time indicated on your booking voucher
* If you are leaving from the main meeting point, please arrive 20 minutes before the departure time
* If you have chosen to be collected from your hotel for the tour, please be ready to leave 10 minutes before the departure time
* Temperatures can fall steeply in Nikko, so we recommend that you bring a jacket or coat in autumn and spring
* Comfortable clothes and shoes recommended
* The excursion to Nikko includes a walk up hills and climbing steps, it is not recommended to persons with reduced mobility
* If more than 15 people take part in the excursion you will be provided with headphones so that you can hear the guide clearly
* A charge of 10,000 yen will be incurred if the headphones are damaged or lost
* Parts of the part of the Yomeimon Gate of the Toshogu shrine can not be visited at the moment due to restoration and maintenance work
* The Tamozawa Imperial Villa is closed on Tuesdays. This visit will be substituted by a visit to the Shoyo-en gardens and Rinnoji Temple
* The Kirifuri falls are not visited when there is snow or other access problems; an alternative visit will be proposed on the day
* Return by bus to Ginza or Shinjuku
* Vegetarian dish available with the lunch option, please indicate your preference upon booking
When booking, you will be asked to choose the language for your tour:
* Excursion to Nikko with traditional Japanese lunch
* Excursion to Nikko without lunch
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.