Visit Kamakura and Enoshima departing from Tokyo! Travel along Tokyo Bay to spend a day discovering the region’s historic towns and monuments.
LEAVE TOKYO FOR A DAY TO EXPLORE KAMAKURA AND ENOSHIMA!
Departing from your hotel, a shuttle will collect you to take you to Kamakura. Formerly the capital of the Empire (from 1192 to 1333), today Kamakura is a popular Japanese seaside town. You will be able to admire its most famous landmark: the Daibutsu. This bronze statue of Buddha measures over 13 metres high, dominating the town of Kamakura. You'll also visit the Hase-dera buddist temple, before passing in front of the Tsurugaoka Hachimangu shrine.
The trip then continues to Enoshima, Japan's second biggest city. Stop for lunch in a restaurant in the Chinatown district, before exploring the area accompanied by your guide.
You will also visit the Sankei garden, one of the most famous Japanese gardens in the country. Finally, you'll travel along the coast of Tokyo Bay to return to the heart of the capital.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/tokyo/day-trip-kamakura-enoshima-by-bus
Transport by coach
Commentary from an English-speaking guide
Guided walking tour of Kamakura
Visit to the Hase-Dera Temple
Hotel drop-off (participants will be dropped off in central Tokyo at the end of the trip)
Drinks during the meal
All personal purchases
All other extras
* Availability: see booking calendar
* Departure point: Hamamatuscho station or Keio Plaza
* Duration: 7 hrs 30 mins. approx.
* Time: 9am
* Language: English
* A shuttle bus will collect you from your hotel at the time indicated on your voucher
* If you choose to go to the main meeting point, please arrive with your voucher ready 20 minutes before the start time
* If you choose the hotel pick-up service, please be ready to leave 10 minutes before the time indicated on your voucher
* Comfortable clothing and closed shoes recommended
* The journey time can vary depending on traffic conditions
* The lunch menu is not available in advance and will be communicated to you on the day
* If the group exceeds 15 participants, headphones will be provided to enable you to hear the guide clearly. Lost or damaged headphones are charged at 10,000 yen
* The journey between Tokyo and Kamakura takes 90 mins approx.
* The journey between Enoshima and Tokyo takes 60 mins approx.
* The excursion ends in central Tokyo. The bus will make stops at Ginza and Shinjuku, but will not drop off participants at their hotels
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.