Explore the old Imperial capital departing from Tokyo! Hop on board the Shinkansen, the Japanese bullet train, for a day trip to Kyoto to see fantastic monuments!
Departing from Tokyo, spend a day in Kyoto, the former Imperial capital.
A shuttle will pick you up at your hotel and take you to Hamamtsucho where you will meet your guide for the day. From there, travel to the main Tokyo station. Climb aboard the Shinkansen, high speed Japanese train, to travel more than 460 km in less than 2.5 hours.
When you arrive in Kyoto, you'll go to a hotel in the city centre to enjoy a buffet lunch.
Hop on a bus for a tour of the cultural capital of Japan. As we travel through the city we will stop to admire the Heian Jingu Shrine, Sanjusagendo shrine and Kiyomizudera shrine.
In late afternoon, you return to Kyoto station to take the Shinkansen Nozomi bullet train and return to Tokyo in the evening, where a shuttle will be waiting for you take at the hotel
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/tokyo/day-excursion-to-kyoto-departing-from-tokyo-journey-by-shinkansen
* Availability : every day (except in exceptional circumstances).
* Duration: Approx. 13 hours
* Time: 9:00am
* Departure location: Hamamatsucho or your hotel (click here to see list of available hotels)
* Language: English
* If you want, a shuttle will come and collect you from your hotel between 8:00am and 9:00am.
* Return to Tokyo station around 10:00pm
* You will be accompanied throughout the day by a guide or English-speaking companion, except on board the Shinkansen. However, an English-speaking assistant will help you board the train.
* The Shinkansen will stop at Shin Yokohama and Shinagawa on the way back. If you decide to get off at either of these stops, no shuttle will be there to met you to take you back to your hotel.
* The journey between Tokyo and Kyoto by Nozomi is approximately 140 minutes.
* The journey between Kyoto station and the hotel where you will eat lunch will be on foot.
* The visit to the Heian Jingu shrine does not include a tour of the gardens.
* In the event that the Heian Jingu shrine is closed to the public a visit to the Chishakuin will be offered instead.
When booking you will be asked to provide details of the place you are staying before and after your activity.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
* Hotel pick-up and drop-off
* Nozomi return tickets between Tokyo and Kyoto
* Services of an English-speaking guide
* Buffet lunch
* The bus tour of Kyoto
* Visit to the Heian Jingu shrine
* Entry to the Sanjusangendo temple
* Entry to the Kiyomizudera temple
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
* Services of an English-speaking companion during the train journey
* Entry to the gardens of the Heian Jingu shrine
* Tips (optional)
All other details, will be provided at the time of booking.
When booking, you will be asked to choose the class of your train tickets
* Kyoto excursion with standard class tickets
* Kyoto excursion with first class tickets
No cancellations, no refunds
This activity cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.