Discover montagne Saint Victoire by minibus, inspiration of the some of the greatest artists. Walk the famous vineyards of the Côtes de Provence Sainte Victoire and enjoy a morning wine tasting session!
TASTE TRADITIONAL LOCAL WINES AT AUTHENTIC PROVENCAL VINEYARDS!
Set off in a minibus to Montagne Saint-Victoire, the rocky mountain range that was a source of inspiration for many of Cézanne's paintings.
You will visit the vineyards of Côte de Provence Saint Victoire, located at the foot of the mountain. The vineyards are considered as the most natural in France due to the mistral winds that naturally dry the vines. Wine tasting sessions will be offered at two wineries.
At the end of the morning, your driver will take you back to Aix en Provence.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/aix-en-provence/discover-the-provencal-vineyards
Wine tasting at 2 wineries
Commentary from your guide/driver
Return transport from Aix en Provence
All other extras
* Availability: (excluding exceptional dates)
* November to March: Monday, Wednesday at 8:30am
* April to October: Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9am
* Departure point: central Aix en Provence
* A minimum of 2 people is required to book this activity
* Baby seats and booster seats are provided free of charge upon request
* This activity is not suitable for persons of reduced mobility
* Transport by air-conditioned minibus (maximum capacity 8 people)
* Your guide will speak in English, French and Spanish
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.