Discover the best attractions in New Orleans with just one pass (visit the bayou swamps, the plantations, the museums, etc.). Save money and skip the line!
With its unique cultural identity, New Orleans is filled with museums and exciting activities. With the New Orleans Pass you will have priority access to around 30 attractions, so you won't have to waste time standing in line!
Take a boat trip through the bayous (the Louisiana swamps), go on a jazz cruise on the Mississippi or take part in a Créole cooking lesson... Visit plantations, enjoy the city's history museums or discover the workshop where the Mardi Gras floats are built – do all this and more with the New Orleans Pass!
A pocket guide book (in English) will be provided listing all the museums, tours and activities on offer (including descriptions, opening times, etc.). With almost 30 attractions on offer at a total value of over $400, the New Orleans Pass allows you to enjoy the best attractions in the city for an unbeatable price!
Click here to see the list of activities and attractions available. [http://medias2.ceetiz.fr/uploads/prestations/1581/files/see-the-list-of-attractions_en.pdf]
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/new-orleans/new-orleans-pass-museums-tours-and-attractions-skip-the-line-access
Admission to almost 30 tourist attractions in New Orleans
Skip-the-line entry for numerous visits
A guide book with practical information for the different attractions
Transport to each attraction (unless specified)
All other extras
* Your pass will be given to you in exchange for your voucher at the Jackson Brewery (exact address indicated on your voucher)
* Opening times: all opening times will be indicated in the pocket guide book supplied with your pass
* Priority access is available for certain attractions only
* Each attraction can only be visited once per day. You can visit as many attractions as you like per day
* The New Orleans Pass is activated upon first use and is valid for 1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days
* IMPORTANT: The first day you use the pass is considered one calendar day. E.g. If you first use your pass on a Monday at 4pm, Monday is counted as a full day
* You will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your visit when you book, but your ticket is not restricted to this date – it will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date
* Please keep a note of your unique pass number in case it is lost
* The list of attractions is subject to change
* Reduced tariff available for children aged under 12 years
* Admission to the different attractions is generally free for children under the age of 2. Therefore it is not necessary to purchase a pass for this age group
When you book, you will be asked to choose the duration of your pass from the following options:
* 1-day pass
* 2-day pass
* 3-day pass
* 5-day pass
Cancellations free of charge until 30 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 30 days before the date of the activity. After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 30 and 7 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: no cancellations possible