Discover the most impressive view of Paris! The highest building of the capital, the unmissable Montparnasse Tower offers you a unique panorama of more than 70 monuments, one of which is the Eiffel Tower!
CLIMB TO THE 56TH FLOOR OF THE MONTPARNASSE TOWER TO ENJOY EXCEPTIONAL VIEWS OF THE PARISIAN SKYLINE. THANKS TO THIS INTERACTIVE VISIT YOU'LL KNOW ALL THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT THE FAMOUS LANDMARKS OF THE CITY OF LIGHTS!
The Montparnasse Tower, which measures around 210 metres high, has been the only skyscraper in central Paris since it was opened in 1973. The building is primarily used by tourists, as well as local people who want to relax and enjoy a good meal.
On both the 56th floor and on the panoramic terrace found on the 59th floor, you are offered a 360° view of Paris.
So come and climb to the summit to see the capital from a whole new perspective! You will travel 196 metres vertically in 38 seconds inside the fastest lift in Europe.
From the top you will have a chance to admire the iconic Parisian monuments one by one, including the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides, Notre Dame Cathedral, Montmartre, the Sacré Coeur, the Luxembourg Gardens, the Beaubourg centre, the Pompidou Centre, St Germain des Prés, La Défense, the Latin Quarter and many more.
The roof-terrace, which was only recently opened to the public, has windows offering exceptional views of the Parisian skyline from over 210 metres above street level!
There are also many interactive audiovisual displays to help you to discover and understand Paris, its history and what it's like today. These include:
* A permanent exhibition of 185 archive photographs of Paris
* Diagrams to explain where monuments are located in relation to each other
* Interactive displays and fun questions to answer
And why not finish your visit with a drink at the highest panoramic bar in Paris?
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/enjoy-360-views-of-paris-from-the-top-floor-of-the-montparnasse-tower
* In order to take part in this activity you must present your voucher to the ticket office
* Availability: every day of the year (excluding exceptional cases)
* Duration: Valid for one day, from opening to closing time
* Opening hours:
From 1st April to 30th September: 9.30am - 11.30pm
From 1st October to 31st March: 9.30am - 10.30pm/ until 11pm on Fridays, Saturdays, and the day before public holidays * YOU WILL BE ASKED TO SELECT A DATE WHEN BOOKING. PLEASE NOTE HOWEVER THAT YOU MAY USE YOUR TICKET AT THE TIME AND DAY OF YOUR CHOICE (THE TICKET IS VALID UP TO 1 YEAR FROM THE PURCHASE DATE)
* Final admission to the top floor: ½ an hour before closing time
* Duration: approximately 45 mins - 1 hr
* Location: 15th arrondissement, central Paris
* Getting there: Metro stop "Montparnasse-Bienvenue" (lines 4, 6, 12 and 13)
* Only small animals which can be carried in a bag are permitted
* This activity is accessible to people with reduced mobility
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
The visit of the Tour Montparnasse (2 levels visit the 56th floor and 59th floor)
Hotel pick up/drop off
Drinks or snacks in the 360 café
All other extras