Enjoy a unique experience up close with dolphins during a day trip in the Mediterranean!
ENJOY A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE UP CLOSE WITH DOLPHINS DURING A DAY TRIP IN THE MEDITERRANEAN!
Before you escape to sea, you will find your group at Vauban Port where you can enjoy breakfast.
Then, accompanied by your instructor, explore the Pelagos Sanctuary a marine area protected by Italy, Monaco and France set up to preserve the Mediterranean’s marine mammals.
Once you have spotted the marine mammal, throw yourself into the water and swim with the dolphins, following the instructions from your guide. You may even see turtles, sunfish and stingrays during the dive!
Meet these incredible animals several times during the trip, before heading back to dry land at the end of the afternoon.
Relive this memorable experience and leave with photos and videos of your incredible day at sea!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/frejus/swim-with-dolphins-in-the-mediterranean-with-lunch
Breakfast on the port
Swim with the dolphins
Lunch and refreshments
Videos and photos of your trip at sea
Hire of all necessary equipment (flippers, mask, snorkel, wetsuit)
All other extras
* Availability: every day from May to September (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure time: 8:30am
* Duration: 9 hours approx.
* Language: French, English
* Departure location: Port Vauban (Antibes)
* To take part in this activity, simply present your voucher to the service provider on the day
* Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start time for the activity
* In order to ensure you will see the sea creatures, an air survey is carried out to spot groups of dolphins, whales, sperm whales and other marine animals
* The creatures you will see are wild and their observation in the water depends completely on the animals themselves
* As a general rule the dolphins will approach the swimmers from a distance of 2-10 metres
* The dolphins and other marine mammals are wild animals that should be respected and protected in their natural environment therefore you will not be able to touch them
* During your trip at sea a meal and refreshments will be served on the boat
* The diving equipment is all provided (flippers, mask, snorkel, wetsuit) therefore you will be asked to give your clothes size and shoe size when booking
* We recommend you bring a towel, sun glasses and sun cream
* In the event of bad weather or an insufficient number of participants, the service provider has the right to postpone this activity
* In only very exceptional cases, you may not come across any animals during the excursion. If this happens you will be able to do the trip again. Your activity will therefore be valid for 3 years and is renewable if need be.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ACTIVITY DEPARTS FROM THE TOWN OF ANTIBES