Explore the must-see sights of Montpellier by Segway. Stride across the city's main districts on a fun two-hour guided tour
THANKS TO THIS ORIGINAL MEANS OF TRANSPORT, DISCOVER THE KEY PLACES OF MONTPELLIER IN A FUN WAY!
This tour was specifically designed for beginners and your tour guide will show you the key sites in Montpellier.
The tour starts with a small training session on how to drive the Segway (15 minutes). Then, you will visit the city's historic streets for an hour and 45 minutes. Your will admire its many squares such as the Place de la Comédie, with the fountain of the Three Graces. You will pass by the Montpellier Cathedral, the Corum (opera house). You can also marvel at the triumph arch of the Porte du Peyrou.
Then, you will visit the incredible neoclassic Antigone neighbourhood and admire its architecture inspired from Ancient Greece. You will overlook the Lez river from the Esplanade de l'Europe and go back to the shop by riding along the river.
Choose this long fun tour through various neighbourhoods in Montpellier!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/montpellier/grand-tour-of-montpellier-by-segway-2h
One-hour guided tour with a 15-minute lesson
Audio guide system, with commentary by a guide
Any other extras
* Availability: Tuesday to Saturday excluding bank holidays, and exceptional circumstances
* Times: 10am
* Duration: 2 hours
* Point of departure: Montpellier city centre
* At least two participants are required for the tour to take place
* You must present a valid ID to take part in this tour
* It is recommended you wear closed-toe shoes on this Segway tour
* The tours may be cancelled in unfavourable weather conditions. In this event you will be offered an alternative date or a refund
* To participate in this tour, you must be at least 14 years old and weigh between 35 and 120 kg
* Anyone under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
* Pregnant women may not take part in this activity
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.