Discover Montpellier thanks to the City Pass! The convenient, highly recommendable Montpellier City Pass lets you visit anything you want during 24, 48 or 72 hours. It includes admission to museums and attractions of the region. It also offers unlimited access to public transport!
Thanks to the Montpellier Pass, experience all the ferment of the city in one single offer! Find out about all of Montpellier's secrets!
You will have free access to the following museums, tours and sites for the selected period of time (24, 48 or 72 hours):
* Guided Montpellier tour to discover the best of the historic city centre and its hidden spots...
* Montpellier old town museum
* Pharmacy and Chapelle de la Miséricorde
* Gardens of the Flaugergues castle
* Amazonian greenhouse and zoological gardens in Lunaret
* A game of bowling in Montpellier
In addition, this pass will give you many discounts on: the aquarium, the tourist train, souvenir shops, wine, chocolate... But also on amusement and adventure parks around Montpellier, the network of history and archaeology museums and many other museums in the Montpellier region.
CLICK HERE [/"www.ot-montpellier.fr/_objets/medias/autres/city-card-2015-175.pdf"] to see all free services and discounts included in the Montpellier Pass
Finally, you will have unlimited access to public transport (buses, tram) during the selected period.
Choose the Montpellier pass for the duration of your choice and make the most of your stay in Montpellier!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/montpellier/montpellier-pass-24-48-or-72-hours-visits-activities-museums-and-transport-included
Access to museums, tourist sites and attractions included in the pass
Unlimited public transport
Any other extras
* To retrieve your pass, take your voucher to one of the participating venues in Montpellier city centre
* This address will appear on the voucher you will receive when booking your Montpellier Pass
* Availability: every day (except closing days of museums, monuments and attractions, and in exceptional circumstances)
* Duration: 24, 48 or 72 consecutive hours according to the selected options (except closing days of museums, monuments and attractions, and in exceptional circumstances)
* Children under 3 years of age do not require a pass
ACTIVATING YOUR PASS: the Montpellier pass is active from your first use for 24 hours, 48 hours or 72 hours (consecutive)
NOTE: If you buy a 24-hour pass and use it for the first time on Monday at 4pm, it will be good until Tuesday at 4pm. Although you are buying the card today, you can use it at any time during your stay (within 1 year from date of purchase).
The Montpellier Pass does not grant access to guided tours offered by museums, but to some temporary exhibitions (please consult the individual sites beforehand).
* One entry per service
* You will receive a guide with your pass featuring information about the sites, activity durations, and closing days for some visits and services. It comes in two languages: French, English
* Hours (for informational purposes): museums, monuments and attractions are generally open from 10am to 6pm. Some of them close on Tuesdays and on 01/01, 01/05, 01/11, 25/12 and 26/12. Please be sure to check the hours for each individual venue. Partners reserve the right to change the opening days and hours
* The list of attractions offered is subject to change
* There is no public transport on 1 May
* The Montpellier Pass may not be transferred to another person
* Your pass may not be exchanged or refunded in case of theft, loss, or if it is partially or not used
* Offers are only available during the month following registration of your pass
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you buy a 24-hour pass and use it for the first time on Monday at 4pm, it will be good until Tuesday at 4pm.
You will be asked which duration you would like for your pass:
* 24 hours
* 48 hours
* 72 hours
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.