Stade de France opens its doors for an exclusive tour! Discover places usually closed to the public and share the emotion of football that fills the site!
THE STADE DE FRANCE OPENS ITS DOORS FOR AN EXCLUSIVE TOUR! DISCOVER PLACES USUALLY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC AND TASTE THE FOOTBALL FEVER THAT FILLS THE SITE!
The tour starts with a visit to the fan terraces, from which you can admire a stunning panoramic view of the site, before your guide takes you to look at the private boxes. As a truly privileged visitor, you will then be shown around the locker rooms, used by some of the world's the greatest players, before walking through the famous tunnel that leads onto the pitch.
Your guide will tell you all kinds of facts and stories about this emblematic stadium, its history in its architecture, including the many celebrities who have walked the turf. Because this stadium is not only about football. As the largest sports and cultural complex in France, the Stade de France hosts a diverse range of sporting events but also stages concerts by some of the world’s most famous musicians. The Rolling Stones, U2, Beyonce and Rihanna have all ignited the stage and crowds during spectacular large-scale shows held at the stadium!
Your tour comes to an end at the Museum of the Stade de France, where you will be free to browse the exhibits at your own pace. Discover archives and mock-ups of the stadium, but also guitars and autographed football shirts... All of the objects that bear witness to the legendary character of the site!
Book now to take advantage of this exclusive tour that will delight young and old alike!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/stade-de-france-behind-the-scenes-guided-tour
Guided tour of the stadium
Access to the private boxes and locker rooms
Service and commentary from a guide
Access to the stadium’s museum
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Times: 10am, 11am, 1:30pm, 2pm, 3:30pm or 4pm (according to the calendar)
* Duration: 1 hour
* Languages: French, English
* Location: Stade de France
* Due to the diverse events held at the site, the tour is subject to modifications according to the security arrangements on the day of your visit
* For security reasons, a compulsory bag search will be carried out at the entrance to the stadium
* Please arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time
* This activity is not recommended for people with reduced mobility
* Pushchairs/strollers are accepted on the tour
* Animals are prohibited
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.