Emabark on a river cruise through the heart of Paris, and enjoy a delicious meal on the way! This Parisian odyssey, which begins at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, offers you a chance to admire some of the most iconic landmarks of the City of Lights...
EMBARK FOR A LUNCH CRUISE ON THE SEINE AND TRAVEL THROUGH THE HEART OF PARIS WHILE ENJOYING A REFINED MEAL.
This Parisian odyssey, which begins at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, offers you a chance to admire some of the most iconic landmarks of the City of Lights.
Enjoy a delicious and typically French meal, complete with wine, as you drift through the majestic city of Paris.
Whether you're with family or friends, share a pleasant moment dining aboard the glass-lined boat. A live orchestra will set the tone for your afternoon with piano and violin music.
As you enjoy stunning views of Paris, you will be served a fine meal composed of some of the great classic dishes of French cuisine (see menu below).
You'll pass many of the city's must-see sites, including the Eiffel Tower, Invalides, the National Assembly, the Musée d'Orsay, the French Institute, Notre Dame Cathedral, the French National Library, Hôtel de Ville, the Conciergerie, the Louvre Museum, Place de la Concorde, Grand Palais, the Palais de Chaillot and the Statue of Liberty (the Parisian version!)
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/lunch-river-cruise-on-the-seine-departing-from-the-eiffel-tower
A non-stop river cruise
Your chosen menu
Free cloakroom service
Any food and drinks not specified on the menu
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding January 1 and other exceptional dates)
* End of boarding: 12:30pm
* Departure time: 12:45pm
* End of the activity: 2:45pm
* Duration: 2 hours, non-stop
* Departure point: at the foot of the Eiffel Tower - Port de la Bourdonnais - Pontoon Number 3 - central Paris - 75007
* Getting there: metro Bir Hakeim (line 6) or Trocadéro (lines 6 and 9)
* Your ticket is an electronic ticket, so all you have to do is present your confirmation email on the day of your river cruise
* Animals not permitted
* Reduced tariff for children aged 12 years and under
* SMART CLOTHING REQUIRED (NO JEANS, SHORTS, TRAINERS)
* Reservation obligatory
* All boats are non-smoking
* Groups of 15 or more must select a set menu
* THE SERVICE PROVIDER MAY BE FORCED TO MODIFY THE CRUISE ITINERARY IN THE EVENT OF SEVERE WEATHER CONDITIONS OR SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASED WATER LEVELS
* Parking facilities available (the tariffs below are provided as an example only and are subject to change):
* Parking facilities available nearby (public parking of the Musée du Quai Branly)
* PLEASE NOTE: RESERVATIONS MADE FOR SPECIAL DATES (FEB. 14, JULY 14, DEC. 25 & 31) CANNOT BE CANCELLED, MODIFIED OR REFUNDED
Several service categories are proposed for the lunch cruise. The menu is the same for each category, but the location of your table, the drinks served alongside the meal, and various other extras vary.
CLICK HERE TO SEE MENU & SERVICE DETAILS [https://media.ceetiz.com/activity/BISPAR005/Lunch-Cruise_Autumn-Winter_2016-2017.pdf]
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this time and in case of a no-show, 100% of the price will be levied. Any reservation made for special dates cannot be canceled, modified or refunded.