Start your day on the right foot with an hour-long cruise on the Seine aboard an glass-covered boat. Back at the quay, a friendly and typically French lunch awaits...
START YOUR DAY IN THE RIGHT WAY - WITH A ONE-HOUR NON-STOP RIVER CRUISE ON THE SEINE. LEARN ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CITY IN THE WORLD AS YOU GAZE OUT OF THE BOAT'S LARGE WINDOWS. BACK AT THE QUAY A FRIENDLY AND TYPICALLY FRENCH LUNCH WILL BE SERVED.
You will embark at the foot of the Eiffel Tower for a magical journey through the heart of Paris. The tour takes in many of the most famous landmarks with soft music playing in the background.
Multilingual audio guides are available, telling a step-by-step history of the City of Lights.
You'll also learn more about Parisian lifestyle thanks to the insider information given by your on-board host.
When the boat moors up, your day will continue with lunch at the Bistro Parisien (see menu below). As well as serving up a delicious meal that draws on the strong French tradition of homely cuisine, the restaurant offers stunning views of the Eiffel Tower, the jewel in the crown of the City of Lights.
Embark on this river cruise tour if you are looking for a lively and magical outing in Paris!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/cruise-on-the-seine-with-lunch-on-the-quayside-departing-from-the-foot-of-the-eiffel-tower
"Magical Paris" river cruise
Lunch at the Bistro Parisien
Multilingual audio-guides and the services of an on-board host
Hotel pick up/drop off
Any food and/or drink not listed on the menu
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Times: the river cruise tour operates on a flexible schedule – you may choose a time that suits you
APRIL TO SEPTEMBER: departures every 30 mins between 10am and 10:30pm (except at 1pm and 7:30pm). At weekends and every day of June, July and August the service runs between 10am and 11pm
OCTOBER TO MARCH: departures every hour between 10:30am and 9:30pm (except at 1pm and 7:30pm). At weekends and every day during the Zone C holiday period there will be departures between 10am and 10:30pm * Duration of the river cruise: 1 hour, non-stop
* Starting point: At the foot of the Eiffel Tower, Port de la Bourdonnais, central Paris, 75007
* Getting there: metro stops Bir Hakeim (line 6) and Trocadéro (lines 6 and 9)
* Audio-guide languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
* Lunch is served at the Bistro Parisien from 11am to 3pm. Simply make your way to the restaurant before or after your cruise
* Set menu for groups of 15 and over
* Reduced tariff available for children under 12 years
* Parking facilities available nearby (public parking of the Musée du Quai Branly)
* You are free to choose the time of your river cruise (see times in the Good to Know section)
* Lunch is served at the Bistro Parisien between 11am and 3pm.
A la carte menu: starter + main + dessert + 1 soft drink or 1 beer (25cl)
Children's menu (-12 years): main + dessert + drink
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this time and in case of a no-show, 100% of the price will be levied. Any reservation made for special dates cannot be canceled, modified or refunded.