Immerse yourself in an underwater world, where you can relax and forget about everything else - whilst still being in the Trocadero Gardens in the heart of Paris. As you will see, the aquarium's many interactive displays will make this a magical experience...
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN AN UNDERWATER WORLD, WHERE YOU CAN RELAX AND FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE - WHILST STILL BEING IN THE TROCADERO GARDENS IN THE HEART OF PARIS, AND ENJOYING STUNNING VIEWS OF THE EIFFEL TOWER.
As you will see, the aquarium's many interactive displays will make this a magical day out for all the family.
Come and explore the French coastline, during an animated voyage along the coasts of France and those of its overseas territories. You're sure to be amazed by the large panel which documents some 450 different species of fish. So leave the Trocadero Gardens far behind you, take a deep breath, and dive into this magical underwater experience.
Over an area of 3 500m2, you will be surrounded by more than 10 000 fish and invertebrates in 43 different tanks. As well as some 500 specimens of coral, 2 cinemas and the 20 tonnes of salt that are needed to replenish the saltwater in the tanks, you will also see the largest aquarium in France. With its 3 000 000 litres of water, the shark tank is unrivalled by any other French aquarium. Measuring 9.60 metres tall and 33 metres long, it houses 4 species: nursing sharks, blacktip sharks, grey sharks and zebra sharks; as well as many tropical fish.
The aquarium offers a memorable and action-packed day, full of fun and informative activities, which are regularly updated, workshops (for children) and shows.
In 2019, the Aquarium of Paris is launching its Medusarium, a real scientific and technical achievement. You will discover one of the world's first collections of jellyfish in a dedicated area composed of 24 different pools.
This activity will be an unforgettable experience for young and old alike.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/paris-aquarium
* Availability: Monday to Sunday (excluding exceptioal dates)
* Your pass will be valid throughout the day:
Duration of the aquarium tour: around 1 hour 30 minutes
Duration of the films: around 1 hour 30 minutes
Duration of the activities: between 10 and 30 minutes
Duration of the shows: between 20 and 45 minutes
* Location: in the Trocadero Gardens - 16th arrondissement, central Paris
* Getting there: Metro stops "Trocadero" (lines 6 and 9), and "Iéna" (line 9)
* The entire site is accessible to those with reduced mobility, thanks to the lifts and the gradual ramps around the site
* Animals not permitted (except dogs accompanying the blind)
* At the ticket office you may be asked to provide proof of identity before you are given a special tariff
* You will be asked to indicate a provisional date, but your tickets will be valid for 1 year counting from its purchase date. (except if it is a nighttime visit and pass)
* Tickets for the nighttime visit and pass are dated
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
* Access to all of the activities (cinemas, aquarium, medusarium, workshop, shows), except in exceptional circumstances
* Hotel pick up/drop off
* All other extras
TICKETS FOR DAYTIME VISITS are not dated and are valid for 1 day counting from the purchase date.
NIGHTTIME VISITS are offered every Saturday. This option includes a glass of champagne (or non alcohol drink) as welll as access to the aquarium from 7pm to 10pm. The tickets are dated.
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.