See Paris in a new light! Board a double-decker bus and discover the art of French cuisine while you admire the most stunning monuments in Paris!
SEE PARIS IN A NEW LIGHT! BOARD A DOUBLE-DECKER BUS AND DISCOVER THE ART OF FRENCH CUISINE WHILE YOU ADMIRE THE MOST STUNNING MONUMENTS IN PARIS!
This high-end bus stands out because of its entirely panoramic roof. From your table, take in impressive views of Paris all while you enjoy a lunch prepared according to the traditions of French cuisine.
Leaving from Place Charles de Gaule-Etoile, the bus will take you past some 20 must-see sites in Paris. Learn the history of these monuments by listening to the multilingual commentary given by your audio-guide as a four-course meal, carefully prepared using fresh seasonal products, is served to your table.
Both high-class and comfortable, the bus promises a relaxing time – with no sudden jolts – for a unique multisensory experience!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/lunch-board-double-decker-bus-bustronome
Multilingual commentary provided by the audio-guide
Bus tour of Paris
Wine during the meal (based on chosen option)
Visiting the different monuments seen
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Time: 12:15pm on week days, 12:45pm on weekends
* Duration: 2h rs. 15 mins. approx.
* Audio-guide languages available: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
* Departure Point: Place de l’Etoile
* The bus follows a pre-determined itinerary on which you will discover over 20 unmissable sites of the capital
* The bus stabilises itself automatically allowing it to avoid any sudden movements or bumps in the road
* A special menu is available for children under 10 years
* FOR SPECIAL DIETRY REQUIREMENTS (VEGETARIAN, GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN ETC.) PLEASE CONTACT THE SERVICE PROVIDER DIRECTLY UPON BOOKING
* Wi-Fi available on board
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.