Are you a bit of a chocoholic? Then why not come and find out about the history of the world's favorite sweet treat! For centuries now, chocolate has been delighting our taste buds. Come and discover the many myths and legends surrounding the famous cocoa bean!
Are you a bit of a chocoholic? Then why not come and find out about its history? Located in central Paris on the Grands Boulevards, the Musée Gourmand du Chocolat is waiting to be discovered!
A paradise for the taste buds and the eyes, the Chocolate Museum reveals everything there is to know about the world's favorite sweet treat. From the myths surrounding the legendary cocoa bean to to its confection, discover all the secrets and mysteries of chocolate.
The museum covers 4,000 years of history through three exhibition spaces:
* The Mayan section, where the ancient rites and traditions involving chocolate are explained.
* The introduction of cocoa to Europe, thanks to a crucial encounter between Aztec emperor Moctezuma and Hernando Cortes in 1519.
* Cocoa and chocolate in contemporary times
Watch as chocolate is made right before your eyes in the demonstration center, where you can also taste the creations!
Educational, fun, and creative, this museum is a guaranteed hit with big and little chocolate fans alike!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/visit-to-the-chocolate-museum-paris
Admission to the museum
Fun Choclala tour for children
Admission to the temporary exhibitions and the demonstration center
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding December 25, January 1, and other exceptional dates)
* Opening times: 10am to 6pm (last entry at 5pm)
* Duration: 1–2 hours
* Location: 10th arrondissement, central Paris
* Getting there: metro Bonne Nouvelle (lines 8 and 9) or Strasbourg Saint-Denis (lines 4, 8 and 9)
* Languages: exhibitions presented in English, Frencha and Spanish
* Animals not permitted (except guide dogs)
* Reduced tariff for children aged 6 to 12 years
* Free for children aged 0 to 5 years
When you book, you will be asked to choose from the following options for your visit:
Ticket + Hot Chocolate
Ticket + Hot Chocolate + 500g Bag of Chocolate
Click here [https://media.ceetiz.com/activity/CHOPAR001/Musee-du-Chocolat-options.pdf]for details
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.