Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria del Pi in the heart of the Gothic Quarter at your leisure, and climb to the top of the bell tower to enjoy views of the city!
VISIT THE BASILICA OF SANTA MARIA DEL PI IN THE HEART OF THE GOTHIC QUARTER AT YOUR LEISURE, AND CLIMB TO THE TOP OF THE BELL TOWER TO ENJOY VIEWS OF THE CITY!
Your ticket allows you access to the Basilica, located in the heart of Barcelona and dating back to the 16th century.
You can enter the single nave and walk through the 12 side chapels situated between the Gothic buttresses. Your ticket allows you to visit the basilica at your leisure, as well as the museum, the crypt, the treasury and the garden.
By paying a supplement, you can select the option to access the top of the tower. From the bell tower, you can enjoy views of the city and see the cathedral, the Olympic port and la Rambla, among other things.(access is available during the week only).
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/barcelona/ticket-for-the-basilica-of-santa-maria-del-pi
Admission to the Basilica of Santa Maria del Pi with access to the crypt, the treasury, the museum and the garden
Access to the bell tower if you select this option
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Opening times
Early July to mid-November: Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm; Saturday, Sunday and public holidays from 10am to 7pm
Mid-November to early July: Monday to Saturday from 10am to 6pm; Sunday and public holidays from 5pm to 7pm
* Location: The Basilica of Santa Maria del Pi
* You can only access the bell tower from Monday to Friday at the following times: 12-noon, 1pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm
* A tour of the steeple is available on Saturday and Sunday by booking a guided tour, please see the page dedicated to this matter
* Adequate clothing is required to enter the basilica
* You have a maximum of 45 minutes to climb up to the bell tower and come down
* As it is difficult to access, the tour with access to the bell tower is not recommended for people that suffer from health problems or vertigo
Cancellations free of charge until the day before the activity
This activity can be cancelled free of charge until the day before the scheduled date. After this time and in the case of a no-show, you will be charged in full for the activity.