**SEASONAL ACTIVITY** Firstly, explore the Catalan wine-growing regions with a guided tour of a wine cellar! Then, admire the famous human pyramids during one of the region's local festivals!
**SEASONAL ACTIVITY** FROM APRIL TO NOVEMBER** ENJOY A GUIDED TOUR OF A WINE CELLAR IN CATALONIA! THEN DISCOVER THE INCREDIBLE HUMAN PYRAMIDS IN A LOCAL FESTIVAL!
You will meet your group in Barcelona city centre.
Firstly you will head to the wine-growing region of El Penedès, well-known for its prestigious wines. You will enjoy a guided tour of the area to learn all about the secrets behind the elaboration of wine and cava (a sparkling Spanish wine). You will have the chance to take part in a cava tasting session.
You will then discover traditional Catalan culture during a festival organised in a village of the region. You will be able to listen to popular music groups as well as watch dancers parading through the streets. You will also have the chance to admire the famous human pyramids, a tradition declared an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
You will return to Barcelona in the mid-afternoon.
*Excessive drinking is bad for your health, please consume in moderation.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/barcelona/discover-the-catalan-wine-growing-regions-and-the-human-pyramids-in-a-local-festival
A guided tour of one of the region's vineyards
Cava tasting session
Experience a local festival
The services of your multilingual tour guide
Transport from/to Barcelona city centre in minibus
Pick-up from your hotel
* Available: every Sunday from April to November (except in exceptional circumstances)
* Time: 9:00am
* Duration: 6 hours
* Departure: Les Glòries shopping centre in the centre of Barcelona (the exact address will be sent to you when booking)
* Languages: Catalan, Spanish, English
* To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher when you meet your guide
* According to the participants' nationality, the tour may be held in multiple languages
* The excursion is limited to a maximum of 12 people in order to ensure a high-quality tour
* Children under the age of 18 will be able to enjoy non-alcoholic drinks during the cava tasting session
* Remember to bring sun cream with you during the summer
* Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour
All other details, including information about the departure location, will be provided at the time of booking.
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.