**AVAILABLE FROM MAY TO SEPTEMBER ONLY**
Spend a half-day at sea on this catamaran cruise in the Bay of Cannes!
SPEND HALF A DAY AT SEA ON THIS CATAMARAN CRUISE IN THE BAY OF CANNES.
Leaving the Port of Cannes, embark on a spacious sailing catamaran along with other passengers.
Admire the landscape while the captain sails across the Bay, off the coast of the Lérins Islands and the Esterel Massif. Stop for a swim in the clear water of the Mediterranean Sea between the two islands or in a cove in the Esterel Massif. Masks and snorkels will be provided so you can have the unique opportunity of observing marine flora and fauna.
If you prefer a more relaxing and tranquil moment, use the chairs provided to sunbathe on the catamaran’s deck.
At the end of the afternoon, you will be brought back to the port in Cannes.
**THIS ACTIVITY IS AVAILABLE FROM MAY TO SEPTEMBER ONLY**
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/cannes/half-day-catamaran-cruise-leaving-cannes
Cruise on a catamaran in the Bay of Cannes
Swimming between the two islands OR in the Esterel Massif
Use of the snorkelling material (masks and snorkels)
Any snacks or drinks on board
Swimming accessories (swimwear, towels, etc.)
All other extras
* Availability: every day excluding Mondays and exceptional dates
* Time: 2pm
* Duration: 3 hrs.
* Departure Point: Port de Cannes
* This is a seasonal activity and is available from May to September only
* PLEASE NOTE: A minimum of 15 passengers is required for the cruise to take place
* The catamaran has a double sun deck, a bar and bathroom facilities on board
* The crew on board speaks French and English
* For this activity, you are advised to bring sunscreen, sun glasses and swimwear if you plan on swimming
* It is recommended that you bring a jacket for this sea excursion. In spite of the summer temperatures, the sea winds are often very cool
* Snorkelling material (mask and snorkel) is included in this activity
* You are allowed to bring a snack on board the boat
* Children between the ages of 4 to 10 years benefit from a reduced tariff
* Animals are not allowed on board the catamaran
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.