This tour offers you the chance to explore Versailles and its estate, discover the various Parisian districts during a bus tour, enjoy a river cruise on the Seine, and marvel at the view from the Eiffel Tower – all in one day!
THIS TOUR OFFERS YOU THE CHANCE TO EXPLORE VERSAILLES AND ITS ESTATE, DISCOVER THE VARIOUS PARISIAN DISTRICTS DURING A COACH TOUR, ENJOY A RIVER CRUISE ON THE SEINE, AND MARVEL AT THE VIEW FROM THE EIFFEL TOWER – ALL IN ONE DAY!
After a journey of around 45 minutes from central Paris, your first stop will be the Palace of Versailles and its estate, the extravagant royal residence built to celebrate the power and glory of the French monarchy.
With fast-track admission, you will skip the line at the entrance and proceed directly to the most beautiful interior rooms, where you will be guided around the royal apartments and the stunning Hall of Mirrors. Your guide-interpretor will explain the history of the building and its regal inhabitants as you go.
Upon your return to Paris, your group will stop for lunch. The day then continues with a bus tour of the city's major districts, followed by a 1-hour Seine river cruise to see all of the renowned monuments and landmarks of the City of Lights.
Finally, your tour will end with a visit to the most iconic landmark of all: the Eiffel Tower. Ascend to the second floor and end your day with a panoramic view across the capital.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/seine-river-tour-palace-of-versailles-and-visit-to-the-eiffel-tower-beat-the-queues
Transport by bus
Admission to the Palace of Versailles
Admission to the palace gardens
The services of an official guide/interpretor, plus audio commentary via individual headsets
Tour with audio commentary via individual headsets
Tickets for the river cruise and skip-the-line entry to the Eiffel Tower with access to the 2nd floor
Activities for children during the city tour
Lunch (3 courses, excluding drinks)
Food and drinks not listed on the set menu
All other extras
* Availability: Tuesday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure point: central Paris, 75001
* Getting there: metro Palais Royal (lines 1 and 7), Pyramides (lines 7 and 14) or Tuileries (line 1)
* Please note: it is not possible to re-enter the gardens once you leave them
* Animals not permitted
* To ensure the comfort and safety of customers, the organizers and partner organizations reserve the right to cancel or modify the itinerary without prior warning, including in the event of protests or strikes
* Skip-the-line entry to the Eiffel tower included
* In the event of extremely bad weather conditions, the trip to the Eiffel Tower may be replaced by a trip to Montparnasse Tower. Should this be the case, you will be informed at the beginning of the activities. If you do not accept the modified itinerary, you may cancel all activities and receive a full refund
The set menu is comprised of 1 starter + 1 main + 1 dessert
* April to October: mixed salad
* November to March: soup or poultry terrine
* Tender chicken with creamy mushroom sauce, served with fries or rice
* Vegetarian tagliatelle
* Chocolate mousse
* Tart of the day
* Fromage frais
*Menus are provided on an indicative basis and are subject to change
Different languages are proposed on different days.
* English and Spanish: every tour
April to October: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
November to March: Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday * German: Tuesday and Friday
* French: Saturday
* Japanese: Wednesday and Friday
* Portuguese: Thursday
* Chinese: Tuesday and Sunday
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.