We are offering a rare opportunity to explore this exquisite palace of arts after it closes its doors to the public. Come and unravel the mysteries of this remarkable Second Empire building during a cultural tour.
Come and unravel the mysteries of this remarkable Second Empire building during a cultural tour. Marvel at its architectural richness, the sheer intricacy of its interiors and the wide variety of materials which were used; then stand spellbound in the majestic auditorium! This tour will take you on a journey through the history of one of Paris's most eminent buildings.
Commissioned by Napoleon III as part of his major renovation of Paris, the Opéra Garnier remains Europe's largest opera house, and a stunning example of the art and architecture of the Second Empire. It is the setting for many mysteries which you will have a chance to unravel, and has inspired numerous novels over the years, the most famous of which is undoubtedly Gaston Leroux's Phantom of the Opera.
This exquisite venue is offering a rare chance to tour its interiors after its doors close to the public. Lose yourself in its corridors, appreciate its vivacity, marvel at the richness of its architecture and contemplate the sheer intricacy of its interiors.
Fall under the spell of the sculpture of the enigmatic Pythia, before ascending the Great Staircase which leads to the auditorium* as well as the various reception rooms and foyers.
Come and explore the timeless beauty and soak up the refined atmosphere for yourself!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/the-mysteries-of-the-opera-garnier-after-closing-time
Admission to the Opéra Garnier
The services of a tour guide
Admission to the show
All other extras
* Availability: every Friday and Saturday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Location: central Paris, 75009
* Getting there: metro Opera (lines 3, 7 and 8) or Auber (RER A)
* A minimum of 2 participants is required to book this activity
* Animals not permitted
* *As the Palais Garnier is primarily a theater, access to the main auditorium cannot be guaranteed in view of artistic or technical considerations
* This tour does not include a visit to the wings
* The tour takes place after the opera house is closed to the public, and does not include admission to the show
No cancellations, no refunds
This activity cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.