Book a ticket for the one-and-only Moulin Rouge to see the world's most famous cabaret. Be enchanted by the glamour of this legendary nightspot, the décor, the costumes, and of course the elegant dancers.
SPEND A INCREDIBLE EVENING AT THE MOULIN ROUGE CABARET IN PARIS!
Book a ticket for the one-and-only Moulin Rouge, the world's most famous cabaret venue. Be enchanted by the glamour of this legendary nightspot, the décor, the costumes, and of course the elegant dancers.
Welcome to the Moulin Rouge, a timeless symbol of Parisian nightlife and the lively, festive district of Montmartre.
Bought by Charles Zidler and Joseph Oller in 1889, the Moulin Rouge has played host to countless concerts and balls, earning itself a reputation for extravagant events, exciting attractions and scandalous parties.
The most legendary event was undoubtedly the Bal des Quat'z'Arts, when the beautiful Mona stepped onstage with her large feathers to perform the first ever striptease show...
From then on, a stream of cabaret personalities have left their mark on the Moulin Rouge, from La Goulue ('The Glutton' – so-called because she finished people's drinks), La Grille d'Egout ('The Drain', because of the gaps between her teeth) and Mistinguett, to famous stars such as Maurice Chevalier, Jean Gabin, Liza Minelli, Frank Sinatra and Elton John.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/feerie-revue-show-at-the-moulin-rouge-11pm
Admission to your chosen show
½ bottle of champagne per person
Any food or drink not listed above
Any other extras
* Availability: every evening (excluding December 31 and other exceptional dates)
* Start time: 11pm
* Location: central Paris, 75018
* Getting there: metro Blanche (line 2)
* Please arrive around 30 minutes before the show is due to start
* Smart dress is obligatory, jacket and tie encouraged
* Shorts, sports clothing, trainers and flip-flops not permitted
* Reduced tariff for children aged 6 to 11 years (children under 6 not permitted)
* The Moulin Rouge sets up the cabaret hall each evening according to the show and number of spectators. As such, your place cannot be decided beforehand and no refunds are given based on the seats attributed by the Moulin Rouge staff
* Photographing, filming or recording the show is strictly forbidden, as is photography inside the cabaret hall
* The Moulin Rouge® is an entirely smoke-free venue
* Animals not permitted
* The Moulin Rouge reserves the right to request proof of age from guests that have purchased a children's ticket
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.