Enjoy a delicious dinner at the Eiffel Tower then set sail for a cruise on the Seine through the heart of the city surrounded by the twinkling lights of the city. Then you'll head on to the Moulin Rouge, the legendary home of the French Cancan!
YOUR EVENING WILLL BEGIN AT 58 TOUR EIFFEL, THE FAMOUS RESTAURANT ON THE 1ST FLOOR OF THE EIFFEL TOWER, FOR A SPECIAL 3-COURSE MEAL.
After dinner, you'll embark on a leisurely hour-long cruise down the Seine bathed in the lights of Paris as the boat sails past the prestigious monuments lining its banks.
A coach will then whisk you away to the Pigalle district, dropping you off at the foot of Montmatre for the 11pm performance of the Moulin Rouge cabaret "Féerie".
The elegant dancers and legendary setting make a captivating combination for a truly memorable evening.
When the evening draws to an end, your coach will drop you off at a convenient point in central Paris.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/dinner-at-the-eiffel-tower-evening-seine-river-cruise-and-moulin-rouge-showing
Transportation in a luxury, air-conditioned bus
Dinner at the Eiffel Tower restaurant (drinks included)
Admission to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
1-hour cruise with commentary on the Seine
Admission to the Moulin Rouge show with 1/2 bottle of champagne per person
The services of a host/interpreter
Return journey to a drop-off point in central Paris
All other extras
* Availability: every evening (excluding exceptional dates)
* ATTENTION: DUE TO RENOVATION WORK ON THE 58 TOUR EIFFEL RESTAURANT FROM 01 SEPTEMBER TO 31 MARCH 2020, THE MEAL (LUNCH OR DINNER) INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR WILL BE REPLACED BY A LUNCH CRUISE OR DINNER CRUISE ON THE SEINE WITH BATEAUX PARISIENS
* Bus departure point: central Paris, 75007
* 1-hour cruise with multiple language commentary
* Duration of the show: 2 hours
* At the end of the evening, the coach will make several stops at convenient locations within central Paris to drop participants
* Smart dress code (no shorts, no sports clothing or footwear, no flip-flops), jacket and tie encouraged
* Obligatory cloakroom at the Moulin Rouge (payable on the day)
* Animals not permitted
* To ensure the comfort and safety of customers, the organizers and partner organizations reserve the right to cancel or modify the itinerary without prior warning, including in the event of protests or strikes
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.