Enjoy a gourmet cruise and discover Paris in a different light!
TAKE PART IN A GOURMET CRUISE TO ENJOY THE BEST OF PARIS’S MONUMENTS WHILE SIPPING CHAMPAGNE ON THE SEINE!
Make your way to Bir Hakeim, just a few metres from the Eiffel Tower, and board the Capitaine Fracasse for a special dinner cruise through the heart of Paris.
At comfortable tables in front of the boat’s panoramic windows, you’ll sit down to a gourmet meal served with 3 glasses of champagne per person (approximately half a bottle) depending on your selected package. The dishes are prepared from fresh produce in the French tradition by chef Martial, who holds the prestigious title of Master Craftsman (Meilleur Ouvrier de France) for his skilled approach to cuisine.
During your meal, you’ll be able to gaze out upon the most illustrious sites of the French capital, including the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Place de la Concorde and the Conciergerie.
Fall under the magical charm of Paris as the sun sets and the city lights up!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/capitaine-fracasse-dinner-cruise-with-champagne
Non-stop boat cruise
The 3-course menu (starter, main meal, dessert)
Any food and drink not mentioned in the menu
All other extras
* Availability: every evening (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: 1 hr 45 mins / 2 hours
* Departure times: 6:30pm, 8:45pm, 9:45pm
* Boarding 15-45 minutes before the departure time
* Departure point: the pier at Ile aux Cygnes, central Paris 75015
* Getting there: metro Bir Hakeim (line 6) or Champ de Mars (RER C), bus Pont de Bir Hakeim (service 72). Note that there is parking neary at either theBeaugrenelle Shopping center or Radio France.
* To take part in this activity, simply present your voucher to the service provider on the day
* All boats are no-smoking (smoking permitted on the outside terrace)
* Please contact us to request vegetarian or gluten-free meals
* For safety reasons, the crew reserves the right to modify the itinerary in the event of high water levels
* Animals not permitted
* PLEASE NOTE: RESERVATIONS MADE FOR SPECIAL DATES (FEBRUARY 14, JULY 14, DECEMBER 25 & 31) CANNOT BE CANCELLED, MODIFIED OR REFUNDED
When you book, you will be asked to choose from the following options:
7pm, 8:45pm, 9:45pm
* Standard table
* Window table
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.