Discover Versailles, the ultimate symbol of French royal power throughout the 17th and 18th centuries. Take part in this half-day excursion to explore the prestigious château and gardens, both classed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
DURING THIS HALF-DAY EXCURSION, YOUR GUIDE WILL EXPLAIN WHAT LIFE WAS LIKE AT THE PALACE OF VERSAILLES DURING THE GOLDEN AGE OF THE FRENCH MONARCHY.
As you walk through the most prestigious rooms in the palace, including the King and Queen’s royal suites, you’ll be able to contemplate the architectural style, the sumptuous decor and the ornate furniture that have made the château so famous. You’ll also get to see the glorious Hall of Mirrors; a reflection of the opulence and grandeur enjoyed by Louis XIV, the "Sun King".
After visiting the interiors of the palace, you will have the time to stroll through the vast ornate gardens to admire the sculptures, fountains and plants.
Your ticket includes return transport from Paris to Versailles by train, meaning you won't get stuck in the Parisian traffic.
Book your excursion to Versailles now to enjoy a guided tour of the palace, and discover all of the secrets of this prestigious site!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/guided-tour-of-chateau-de-versailles-and-its-gardens--skip-the-line-entry-and-train-tickets-from-paris-included
Return transport from Paris by train (RER)
Skip-the-line entry to the Palace of Versailles and its gardens (except for special events in the gardens as listed above)
The services of a guide-interpreter
All other extras
* Availability: Tuesday to Friday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure point: central Paris, 75001
* Getting there: metro Palais Royal (lines 1 and 7), Pyramides (lines 7 and 14) or Tuileries (line 1)
* Please note that the guided tour takes place on foot, at a relatively brisk pace
* Buggies are not permitted inside the palace
* Flat shoes are strongly recommended (uneven parquet inside the palace and cobblestones without)
* Access to the palace can present difficulties for people with reduced mobility
* Photography inside the palace is permitted under the condition that the flash is not used
* Avoid Tuesday morning visits (peak visit time)
* From March to October, entry to the Versailles Gardens is subject to a supplement fee (payable on the day) for the following special events:
The Fountain Show (Saturdays and Sundays from April 1 to Oct. 29, Tuesdays from May 23 to June 27, + April 14, May 25, July 14 and Aug. 15)
THE MUSICAL GARDENS (Tuesdays from April 4 to May 16 and from July 4 to Oct. 31)
Fridays from March 31 to September 27
National holidays and exceptional dates
* Animals not permitted
* To ensure the comfort and safety of customers, the organizers and partner organizations reserve the right to cancel or modify certain excursions without prior warning, including in the event of protests or strikes
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.