Relax on a 1-hour cruise on the Seine before going to see a show at the Moulin Rouge!
RELAX DURING A 1-HOUR CRUISE ON THE SEINE THEN ATTEND A CABARET SHOW AT THE FAMOUS MOULIN ROUGE!
Departing from your hotel or the main meeting point in the 7th arrondissement, you'll embark on an hour-long sightseeing cruise to admire Paris’s most beautiful monuments along the banks of the River Seine. Make the most of the recorded multilingual commentary and learn all about the history of the capital's landmark sites.
Back on dry land, you will be driven to the Moulin Rouge to see the world-famous production "Féerie” (Enchantment). Sit back and prepare to see the first-class performance featuring 60 artists on the stage with spectacular decoration and French Cancan costumes!
At the end of the show, the driver will drop you off at your hotel.
The perfect way to discover Paris at night!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/cruise-seine-moulin-rouge-show-transport-included
Transport between the cruise and the Moulin Rouge
Transport from the Moulin Rouge to your hotel (except districts mentioned above)
1-hour cruise with a commentary
Admission to the Moulin Rouge show
Half a bottle of champagne per person during the show
Transfer from your hotel to the cruise departure point
Cloakroom fee at the Moulin Rouge
All other extras
* Availability: Monday to Sunday except special evenings (excluding exceptional dates)
* HOTEL PICK-UP: SERVICE AVAILABLE FOR HOTELS IN CENTRAL PARIS ONLY, EXCLUDING THE FOLLOWING DISTRICTS: 75010, 75011, 75012, 75013, 75018, 75019, 75020. IF YOUR HOTEL IS LOCATED IN ONE OF THESE DISTRICTS, YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE MAIN MEETING POINT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE EVENING AND YOU WILL BE DROPPED AT A CONVENIENT TAXI STAND AT THE END OF THE EVENING
* The driver speaks English only
* Audio-guide languages for the cruise: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
* Children under the age of 18 years may not participate in this activity
* Smart dress code required. Suit jacket and tie preferred (no shorts, no flip-flops and no sports shoes or clothes)
* As the Moulin Rouge is set up every evening, your seats cannot be indicated on a seating plan in advance and no refunds will be issued based on how guests are placed on the night
* No pets allowed
* It is forbidden to photograph, film or record the show, or to take any photos inside the theatre
* Please note that Moulin Rouge® is an entirely non-smoking establishment
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.